Chapter 63

~Ray~
Waking up next to Zayn has to be one of the world's best things.

But waking up to a sleepy, adorable and peaceful Zayn with his sinfully long eyelashes fanned out over his sculpted cheeks, his bottom lip pouting because of him leaving his mouth slightly open with soft snores filling the room, his back tensing and relying as he took in the oxygen should be illegal. He looked so beautiful as he slept, so beautiful that I couldn't help but wonder how a guy can look so good. I smiled at my thoughts, because I couldn't tell that there was one minute where I didn't think about my dark haired boyfriend. He filled my every thought, my every senses, my every pulse, my every cell. He was a greater part of me and I had nothing to regret. The first day of the year was beautiful, basically because I got to spend it with Zayn but yeah. He cooked lunch for us and I made dinner. We cuddled, danced, drank, kissed and had sex. Ofcourse, we did. It was like any other day but it still was special. I was feeling so much for Zayn and I was scared I might hurt him. Not that I wasn't already, but.. I was unhealthy for him but I couldn't bring myself to accept it and let him go.

I giggled when I felt Zayn press kisses to my bare shoulder.

"Zayn.." I turned to look at him and he looked so vibrant from the after glow of his sex. He looked cherubic.

I sat up, pulling the sheets along with me and he laid his head on my lap. "I've gotta go to the studio." I ran my hands through his trimmed hair, humming lightly.

"Call in sick," he said and I hit his shoulder.

"No, Zayn.. Get off me. I've gotta go." I said and started pushing him off my lap. Zayn huffed.

"That wasn't what you said last night, babe." He smirked and I flushed beet.

"Pervert." I shoved him away and stood up, careful to pull the sheet along with me. "I'm never having sex with you again," I threatened and Zayn laughed.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, babe!"

I stuck my tongue out. "Maybe next time you get blue balls, I'll let you deal with it all by yourself."

Zayn's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare."

I smirked. "Try me, baby!"

Once our playful banter was over, which truthfully ended up in a make out session, Zayn and took our shower together before changing into our clothes. We headed to the kitchen and munched a few Cheerios down. Zayn offered to drive me down to the studio where we were recording a acoustic video. We sat for another fifteen minutes in the car, right in front of the studio, with Zayn's hand holding mine, tightly.

"You've gotta let me go," I said and Zayn chuckled.

"I know! I just don't want to," she admitted. I leaned over the cockpit and kissed him.

"I'll be back before you know. Just a few hours, yeah?" This time, Zayn kissed me.

"Yeah. Can't wait for tonight." He smiled, against my lips.

"Neither can I! I'll see you in the evening, yeah!" I slipped my hand from his and gave him a smile.

"Love you," he called as I exited the car. Though, in the corner of my heart, guilt was eating me up alive, I smiled and walked over to his side. Zayn slipped the window down and I kissed him. I had to let him know, I felt no less. I pulled away after kissing him passionately.

"Laters," I said and walked into my studio. When I entered the room where my bandmates sat, there was an eerie tension. Dylan sat in one corner of the room with Drew next to him and Leanne on the other with Casey by her side. Leanne looked weird. She didn't have make up on, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were red and puffy with bags u see her eyes and she was dressed in a hoodie and track pants.