Chapter 1: Who are you?

A/N: Hello again to the best readers in the world. "In Silence" is finally back!!! I really hope you are as excited as I am. I am really sorry for making you wait that long and I would like you to know that updates may not be that often. Overall thank you so much for the love you have shown to the first book and I really hope you enjoy this one as much.💕💕

P.S: I am sorry in advance for the readers that live London. I really want to visit it some day but I have't managed to yet, so everything I have written about it comes purely from my imagination.

...

London, the best city in the world. It looked so beautiful at this time of the day; people were done with work and school and they were just taking a walk to relax around the city. The cafe you were working in had the perfect view of river Thames and you felt like you could stare at it for hours. Right across the street there was also a small park where people liked to hang our, around this time.

Most of those people were University students just like you. You even saw some of your classmates from time to time doing their homework sited on the fresh, green grass of the park. There were a couple of times that they even invited you to join them after work but you always found an excuse not to go. It wasn't so much that you didn't like them as it was that you didn't know them, and you really didn't like hanging out with people you didn't know.

The truth was that you did love sitting in that park more than anything in the world, but preferably alone. You usually went there at night or very early in the mornings, when very little people were there. For some reason that you couldn't explain, you really enjoyed the silence, it made you feel safe. You could sit for hours in that park without talking with anyone and just enjoy the beauty of it.

The hours that you spent there were actually some of the best you had spent since you got in London. You loved more than anything sitting under the big tree in the middle of the park and read a book or listen to your favorite music. This week you even fell asleep under that tree, as it was quite late at night.

But that night you had the most beautiful dream; someone came to wake you up after a few hours. Even though he was a stranger he didn't feel like one. You couldn't really see him, due to the darkness but you knew he was quite handsome. 

The city was empty and more silent than ever. The stranger gave you his hand and suddenly the night sky was filled with bright starts. The light though was still not enough to see the mystery guys face. The only thing that you could tell about him was that he was tall, quite taller than you actually.

Once you stood up the stranger brought you closer to him and you slowly started moving to the rhythm of the sweetest music you had ever heard. You then rested your head on his warm chest and closed your eyes again.

Sadly when you re-opened them you were still under the big tree and most of the people had already gone home for the night.

How you wished that beautiful dream was real and more importantly that man. 

"Hey, earth to y/n." You suddenly heard you co-worker calling you.

Here you were, back to reality.

"Sorry...What is it?" You laughed.

"I have been calling your name for five minutes." She said angrily.

"I'm sorry Laura I was just-"

"Lost." She cut you. "You are always like that. Three years now and I still can not understand you y/n." Laura teased you.

"That's me." You smiled at her and started cleaning the counter in front of you.

"Well, speaking of lost, someone seems to be lost in...you." She said with a playful tone.