Chapter 4: Memories and Visions

"Y/n we locked your memories inside your mind because of a very powerful spirit living inside of you. A very dangerous one as well" Loki looked into your eyes and said. "We then sent you to London, making sure that you never see any of us again, so we could prevent any possibilities of triggering your memories. That of course would only last until I found a way to get that spirit out of you. But, it sadly took me more time than I had expected. By unlocking all your memories and powers there is a very big possibility that she will come back and then we are going to have a much bigger problem in our hands."

That was definitely too much information in one minute. Deep down you did know that you were missing some parts of your memories but nothing that big. This was of course a lot but knowing that people might die because of you...you had to just bury everything for a while.

"Loki, just do the spell. I know I can handle it okay? I don't really know how I do but I know it." You looked into his forest green eyes and gave him a slight nod.

Loki then sighed and got closer to you. He was breathing heavily and so were you. He slowly lifted his hands and gently placed them on the temples of your head as you closed your eyes and relaxed your muscles. Your heart was beating faster by the second as Loki started the spell.

He started saying some weird words that sounded like Latin, but you were not quite sure about it. Loki kept repeating the words until you started feeling as if someone had entered your head.

It was such an odd feeling. You could now feel someone's presence inside your head, walking around and opening hundreds of doors at once, letting out thousands of memories.

Your head then started spinning and so many images started popping in front of you. So many beautiful memories with the people that five minutes ago you thought were strangers.

As you went deeper into those memories you started feeling your magic coming back as well, now stronger than ever.

But then suddenly, when another door opened, that looked different than the others, you saw a female form laying down on the floor of an empty room. It didn't take you long to realise who this person really was but you could feel that she was very powerless. Sleeping for so long must've been easy.

You immediately went closer to the door and closed it. You then locked it with a small spell and quick spell, making sure that she would stay in there long enough for you to finish the mission.

Even though you had a feeling she wouldn't bother you for a while. You and Frey were quite connected so it wasn't hard for you to feel how exhausted she was. She probably tried to fight the spell for quite a while before actually going to sleep.

Thank Gods Loki was so powerful.

When the spell was over and you opened your eyes again it was like you could finally see more clear. Everyone was staring at you, waiting for any reactions but for a second you just stayed still and looked at them.

There were really no words for you to say so you just gave them all warm smile. You loved the looks of relief once they all saw your smile. Tony was the first one to come and hug you, followed by Buck and Steve.

"It's good to have you back kid." Tony said.

"It's good to be back." You smiled at him.