Chapter 20: Just you and me

A/n: hey, guys. I know I haven't updated in a LONG time and I am so sorry about it but it has been a really weird year. I had a huge writers block and then I just really didn't feel like I wanted to write this story. I know that there are no excuses but I never stopped thinking about this story. And now I have finally finished it. Again I am so sorry about having you wait for so long and thank you to everyone who is still here and reading this. Your support is really what helped me finish this. 

...

"Are you crazy?" Tony shouted. "She almost killed you and I bet it wouldn't be long before we met the same fate."

"But we managed to contain her. And now she will stay contained." Loki said.

"And what about when you move her to her new body? There are no handcuffs on this one." Steve wondered.

"I am certain that Stark made more than one pair of these."

"Yeah but you're not getting it. You have to end the spell now. Just bring y/n back and we'll find another way."

"Tony this can't happen." Wanda stepped in hesitantly. "I know you are worried but if we bring y/n back now she will be in great danger."

"Wanda is right. Once she is back at her body she will be exhausted. It will be nothing for Frey to send her back to Limbo. For good this time."

Tony sighed and walked towards your unconscious body. He stared at you for a while. He was so worried. You had been through so much and he just wanted everything to end and for you to finally be be happy.

"Stark I know you are scared." Loki approached him. "I myself am terrified, but this is y/n's only chance now.

Tony thought about it for a while. He kept staring at you, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Fine I'll bring the handcuffs." He finally sighed. "But if anything happens to her..." He suddenly turned to Loki's face.

"I will be the first one to punish myself for it." Loki finished Tony's threat.

Tony looked at him for a second and then left the room. A few minutes later he was back holding another pair of the magic restraining handcuffs. He gave Loki one last skeptical look and then everyone exited the gym.

Loki immediately put the handcuffs on Frey's soon to be new body and then him and Wanda brought the two beds next to each other again.

Once that was done and everything was back in place Loki started the spell again. Wanda tried hard to fully reform the link between her and you but it was a bit impossible.

You had slipped quite far for her to fully reach you. Your link was weakened and Wanda was not capable of make is as strong again.

At that point it was all on you.

Y/n's POV

You had been in Limbo for more than an hour at that point. You continuously tried to reach out for Wanda but the link was long gone.

You tried really hard not to panic but finally lost control. You were walking around in circles, trying to figure out what could've happened out there.

What if Frey had gone loose?

What if she was trying to take over your body for good?

What if she had already killed everyone and was now off to destroy Asgard?

You had to focus and return back in your body. Even if she had taken over you would be able to ruin her plans this way. You ran around for a while until you found an open space to perform the spell.