Chapter 12: Date night

Thank you so much guys for being understanding of the recent situation. I really didn't want to delete the book a re-publish it so I tried everything I could to fix the problem. Thankfully I managed to put everything back into place and now I AM BACK. And to thank you for being so patient I will reward you with not only one or two but THREE chapters!! I am so excited for you to read the rest of my story and hear what you think about it. Thank you again so much. I love you 3000💕💕

...

S

uddenly, while you and Loki were talking the twins stood up and Wanda walked slowly towards you. She had a look on her face that made it impossible for you to read her and you didn't know if you should be scared of her or not. Once she was a few feet away from you she stopped, stared at you for a couple of seconds and then with a quite move she pulled you into a tight hug.

"I never got the chance to thank you for what you did for my brother." She said as she pulled away.

"I just did what I had to do." You smiled at her.

"My sister is right. You did more than that. Thank you y/n." Pietro took a few steps forward and smiled at you.

"I told you, no one dies on my watch kid."

"Hey, we are the same age." Pietro said offended and Wanda chuckled.

"Really? Aren't you guys fifteen or something?"

"We are twenty." Wanda laughed.

You all then sat around and ended up talking for hours. As it turned out Pietro and Wanda had lost their parents on a very young age. Then, when they got older, they let Hydra experiment on them and soon they got their powers. Of course at the moment they thought they were changing the world.

You also learned that they had gotten their powers from the mind stone, the same gem that Vision had on his head. It was really weird how connected you felt to that thing. Maybe it was some sort of sign? Or maybe you were just being crazy.

"So what's your story y/n?" Pietro suddenly asked you.

"Well you already know most of it. As for the rest it's...quite complicated." You laughed awkwardly.

"I think we should go now." Loki said. "I am going to make you some of that tea to help contain Frey and we should really get to work." He stood up and so did you.

You agreed with Loki and followed him to the kitchen. Once your tea was ready you both headed to the library where, as it seemed you were about to spent the rest of your week.

When more than one week had passed since you had defeated Ultron and had moved to your new home, not many things had changed. You were all living together again like before only with some extra additions; Wanda and Pietro were now official members of the team and so was Vision who really needed to learn to knock on the door before entering a room. 

As for Bruce you later learned that he had been missing since the day the misdin had ended. Nat and Fury had been looking for him for weeks but no one had seen or heard from him. At the same time Steve and Nat had started the training of the so-called "new Avengers". That was a team consisted by the newest members of the team; Wanda, Pietro, Vision, War Machine and Falcon, who you really din't know that well but seemed to be quite nice.

Meanwhile you and Loki had managed to make very little to zero progress. You stayed inside that library for so long, reading every book there was. Loki had to travel to Asgard twice to fetch you new books which of course ended up saying the same things over and over again. After a while you could feel that your time was running out. No matter how much magic you used to keep her in, or how much of that hideous tea you drunk, Frey had started to wake up.