Chapter 29: The final exam

The next week passed very quickly, or very slow, it really depended on the day. But the important part was that it was over and you were currently on a plane to London, with your whole family by your side.

Your final exam was in less than two hours and the plane was going to land just in time. You were extremely nervous and kept reciting everything that you had learnt the past week. At some point Loki took your hand in his and cut you.

"Love, you have nothing to be worried about. I am sure that you will do great."

"And I think I will barely do adequate."

"Kid, please don't be an idiot. You will do excellent." Tony said from the seat behind you.

"Stark and my brother are right." Thor interrupted.

"Yeah, just relax, you have been studying all week for this. You're ready." Bucky added.

"And even if you freeze, you can always cheat." Pietro laughed.

"Pietro!" His sister yelled at him. "Y/n will not use her powers to pass the test. Not everyone is like you."

Everyone laughed at her comment. You just gave them an awkward smile. You still didn't know how to tell them that you hadn't felt you magic since the day Frey woke up. You were too focused on your studying and deep down you thought it might be due to stress, so you decided not to worry anyone. Though you had a suspicion that Loki already knew about your little secret. But then again Loki always knew.

Your turned around to look at the rest of the plane and only then you realised that literally every member of your family was coming to London. Everyone except Bruce of course, whom you hadn't heard from since he took off after Sokovia. You really wanted him to be there as well.

But when you looked at the plane filled with people that expected you to succeed, you knew that they were more than enough, definitely more than you could ever ask for. People that somehow believed in your when you didn't even believe in yourself.

"Okay question." You stood up on your seat and looked at everyone. "Why did all of you have to come today?"

"Because I have a private plane." Tony answered you. "Besides we want to see you get your degree."

"If I pass my exam." You sat back on your seat. "You could've come after it was over anyway."

"Seriously Y/n, stop whining." Clint mocked you.

"Okay I wouldn't put it like that." Nat said while piercing her elbow through Clint's side. "She just feel a bit more pressure while we're all here. But Clint is right, there is no reason for you to worry."

"If you agreed with my, why did you have to hit me?" Clint protested but didn't say another word when Nat gave him a death stare.

In the meantime you decided to listen to your family's voices and relax a bit. You still had a solid hour of flight in front of you and you just needed to have a bit of fun. You knew that you had studied as hard as you possibly could and it was all over now, either you liked it or not. There was no point in worrying about it anymore.

When you landed on London you could feel your knees shacking. You held Loki's hand tight and wouldn't let go until it was time to take your exam. Before you got in everyone gave you one more hug and reassured your that it was going to be fine.

"Your are going to kill it." Loki told you before giving you a good luck kiss.

Then you entered the classroom that you were used to seeing full of students but was now empty. The only person inside was your old professor, Mr. Williams. He had always been your favourite one. He had been a huge support while you were his student and now he was the one that let your take this exam so you could graduate with the rest of his students.