2~Mondays are the worst !!

Ally's pov.

My alarm clock blasted into my ear and I rushed to turn it off before my dad hears it except every inch of my body is in agony but I'm used to the pain by now. I lazily dragged myself out of my warm bed and quickly stepped into the shower.

After my shower I decided to wear plain old skinny jeans, a cute but baggy sweater and some black vans. I was so tired because I barely got any sleep last night but there is nothing I can do about it. I went into the bathroom and curled my brown and blonde hair trying not to wake dad up.

After I checked my self in the mirror looking over myself. I had to wear long clothes to hide the bruises but luckily it was cold here. I got everything ready but I never eat breakfast I'm already fat enough!

I needed to stop eating!

I tiptoed past my dad but I nearly vomited at how intoxicated the air was.

~A few minutes later~

I was nearly at hell...I mean school, I have to start trying to get a license so I don't have to walk to school everyday. I was right outside the green school gate and was praying to god that I would get through this day with out harassment.

As if. I thought and rolled my eyes at such a stupid wish.

I walked into the large school and avoided all of the girls snickers and the guys laughs at me. I sat at a wooden table in a dark corner alone and did my homework that I didn't end up doing yesterday.

While I was in the middle of writing a sentence for English I heard Bianca the most popular girl in school although 75% of her was plastic.

"Hey bitch I have work for you to do get it done now I have to go to cheerleadeing practice," she barked at me. I flinched under her harsh tone. I get enough of that horrid sound at home.

I grabbed her homework without looking her in the eye and she left with a smirk knowing I wasn't going to refuse. RING!! That's the bell... let class begin.