30~Cheater

Ally's pov.

I lay down on the couch and my headache starts to go away after a few tablets. After about half an hour doing nothing Natahlia says that we should look at some of the pictures from last night.

She looks at me and smirks. I was confused what was she planning. Louis hooks up the camera to the TV and we put the photos on slideshow. Some was of drinking, dancing and everything that happened but then a photo came up and now I know why Natahlia was smirking.

On the TV Jennifer was sitting on a guys lap and he was holding her thigh while she had her tounge down his throat. Louis looked shocked with his mouth open then he looks at his girlfriend. Jennifer looks angry, upset and worried all at the same time.

Before Louis could say anything Jennifer jumps out of her seat and starts apologizing and making up excuses. Louis ignores it all and clenches his jaw and walks out of the house slamming the door behind him.

Louis' pov.

What the bloody hell is wrong with her?! I knew Jennifer wouldn't be a good girlfriend but seriously cheating at my own house?! I was storming out of the house and I was mixed emotions and I didn't know how to explain what I was feeling.

I felt like crying but not because of Jennifer cheating, because of Ally. I was stressing out about everything and I didn't know how to deal with it. The cold morning air hit my face and I still had a headache and for some reason my leg was sore must have done something to it at the party.

I jog slightly and after not even being a minute out of the house I hear soft footsteps behind me.

"Louis wait up!" Ally said and I could tell she was concerned.

"I don't want to talk to anyone especially you!" my voice came of harsher than I thought and I did feel bad. I started speeding up my pace and so did Ally. I know what I feel for Ally and I know she doesn't feel the same.

I'm in love with Ally! There I said it and it hurt because I knew that there was no chance that she would like me back and she deserves someone better.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn me around facing them. "What do you mean especially me?!" Ally was obviously hurt and confused.

Because i love you idiot!!! That's what I was thinking anyway but what actually come out was a "don't worry about it"

She puts her hands on her hips and the sun shines off of her long dazzling hair. She gave me the look that meant I'm not leaving until you give me a proper answer.

I sigh and open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I was stuck on what I wanted to say. should I tell her? No I don't even know why I thought about that.

She looks at me tapping her foot waiting for me to say something. "It's Jennifer how can she cheat on me?!"

It wasn't actually Jennifer but that was the most believable thing to say. I'll say anything to keep her from knowing the truth.

Ally's pov.

Guilt washes over me and I look down so Louis doesn't notice. This is all my fault I'm starting to regret messing with Louis and Jennifers relationship. He looks so upset and I see now that he does actually like her I mean I was stupid for thinking I had a chance or he didn't like her.

I mean she is gorgeous, perfect body popular and what am I? The girl with the bad past who is a loner. Yep that's me.

I sigh and without thinking I pull him into a friendly hug. Partly because I feel bad and because I now know that it's not me that he has fallen for.

"I just want some time to think and be alone right now!" he half yells and whispers.

I do what he asked and I slowly turn and walk away. After a few minutes I finally reach the house that has always shown me love and welcoming.

I open the door and see Natahlia and I motion for her to follow me. I walk up the stairs into the hall way and pull her into a room.

"The plan worked great Jennifer didn't even care and there is no way that Louis would forgive her!" she says excitedly jumping up and down. She sees the look on my face and she stops and I tell her I think we should stop messing with their relationship.

She only agreed because she thought their relationship would be over by the end of the night. I walk out of the room and into my room and see myself in the mirror. I look like crap after the party,  I look like a mad women.

I go into the shower and do everything I needed, cried a little because of Louis then got out.

I get dressed in my minions pajamas and lazily drag myself into bed. I stayed awake most of the day. I know it was afternoon but I was so tired so I just went to a good needed sleep.

After what seemed like forever and one movie I finally fell asleep with Louis on my mind. As soon as my eyes start to close I hear the door slam shut indicating that Louis was home but I was soon unconscious seconds later.