26~ What's up with daisy

Louis' pov.

I have been dating Jennifer for around 6 days. She is good girlfriend but I don't want everyone to know yet. Everyone thinks that Ally and I are a thing so I hooked up with Jennifer so they wouldn't think that.

I do love Ally I guess I'm just in denial. Jennifer goes to our school and she doesn't know about Ally. If she found out that she is moving in she would freak. Jennifer is one of the popular girls no one messes with her.

She isn't a massive slut but she isn't as bad as bianca I guess. Ugh I don't know what to do. I don't want anyone to know but I'll tell mum later I tell her nearly everything. We get out of our car and I hear a few noises coming from the house.

Daisy, Fizzy (her nickname) and my other sisters come running down the stairs and they all look excited. Daisy was smiling but then she looked down at the ground and mumbled something and went back upstairs while the other girls hugged Ally.

What was wrong with Daisy? Why didn't she say anything to Ally? I look at Ally and she nods her head saying that she noticed. I'll talk to Daisy later.

Ally's p.o.v

Daisy didn't say hello to me, something is wrong and I look at Louis and he noticed to. After the girls let go Jay says that we should have a welcoming home party tomorrow. I nod my head and we start to get out all of my boxes.

I take a box, Louis takes one, so does Jay and his sisters carry one together. We carry them up to my room and I tell them I'll start unpacking as soon as we get some furniture. Jay smiles and grabs my arm and says that we are going shopping. Haha I love this women.

6 hours later.

We bought everything and I just finished decorating and unpacking everything so it actually looks pretty good. Definitely better and bigger than my old room. It is 7 o'clock and it has been along day and I was really tired so after my shower I get called down stairs for dinner.

I sit at the table and Daisy hasn't spoken to me and she has been trying to avoid me. I wonder if I have done something. Ugh I'm not sure. Louis's phone rings and he excuses himself from the table and takes his phone call. I continue to eat dinner.

Louis pov.

My phone rings and I walk away from the table and take the call. I didn't even bother to read the caller ID.

"Hello?" I say. "Hey babe!" oh its Jennifer.

L~Louis says
J~Jennifer says

L~ what's up?
J~ well I need to ask you something. I want to move up in our relationship.
L~how do you want to do that?
J~ I want to meet your parents!?

I didn't want to say no so I just invited her to the welcoming party tomorrow. She is really excited and she said she will be here by 5. She hangs up and I wasn't hungry anymore so I just take my plate and wash up everything. Daisy comes in does her dishes very quickly and runs up to her room.

I just shrug it off. I'll have to tell mum about Jennifer.

10 minutes later.

I talked to mum and at first she was confused but in the end she was fine with it and she told everyone that someone else was coming to the party.

I go upstairs and for a quick shower brush my teeth and hop into bed and just think about everything that has happened lately.