15~Louis family

Louis' pov

My eyes met with a crystal like blue eyes that I could never forget.

Ally!

What was she doing here? She was wearing white skinny jeans with a long sleeved black shirt. Over the shirt is a denim jacket and she is wearing a cute white beanie. Daisy looks confused by our reactions.

"Her name is Ally she helped me find you guys," she says her voice innocent and sweet. I told her that I know because we go to school together. Mum smile widens and I know what that meant.

It means she has a 'fantastic' idea. Usually everyone likes it but me...not so much.

Mum speaks. "Hey love, my name is Jay, thanks you so much for bringing Daisy back to us. Since you already know Louis and you seem like a lovely lady would you like to come to dinner with us.?"

What?! I knew mum had a few crazy ideas but this definitely is the craziest I've heard from her.

Ally's pov

Wow. I didn't know what to say! Louis didn't looked pleased but Daisy Phoebe and Fizzy (her nickname) who were Louis sisters were jumping up and down begging me to say yes.

"I don't want to intrude, "I said nervously.

"Oh no it would be our pleasure it's the least we can do since you helped Daisy." she spoke, hope clear in her voice.

Well I didn't have any plans after all. It was Wednesday and school got canceled because the teachers wanted to have a massive meeting and a catch up.

I was just going to spend half of the day shopping then i was just going to watch movies in bed. My dad wouldn't even notice i was gone and i didn't know what i was going to have for dinner so maybe i should go.

"Yes I would love to go" I said appreciatively.

"AHHHHH" daisy and the other girls screamed and just pulled me into a massive hug.

This family must love hugs.

She gave me her address then told me to be at her house at 6 o'clock. We said our goodbyes and the girls technically dragged Jay, their mum, towards the car.

I walked back to the swing set and press shuffle on my phone to play music. I check my phone to see that it was already 7 o'clock! ! Wow I didn't know how long I sat at the swings for.

I start to walk back to my house and think about everything that just happened.