17~Get ready

Ally' s pov.

RING RING! My alarm goes off indicating that it was 3o'clock time to get ready. I rush up to my room where I layed out a few clothes , make up and shoes on my bed. I go for a shower and just think about what tonight will be like.

I decide to stop thinking about the future because I will just work myself up. I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body trying to avoid looking at it.

I walk to my bed and after some time staring at it and thinking of all the matching I grab the skinny black leather jeans with a white skull and a white shirt that has hope written on it. Jay texted me and told me to wear something comfy and not to impress.

That's what I do everyday but I needed new clothes any way. I put them on trying to not hit my bruises and grab my plain black beanie that says weird and take it into the bathroom with me. I stand in front of the mirror and put on a natural look of make up, not to much but the right amount.

I decided to curl my long hair and after 10 minutes I look at my watch and am shocked to see what the time is. It's 5o'clock! I must have had a long shower. I have just over an hour and it takes 15 mutes to walk there. After I spray my hair I put on the beanie and walk out back to my bed and grab a white set of vans and put them on.

I put all of my clothes ,make up and shoes away and it's around the time to go so I grab my phone, headphones charger and a few other things. I walk out of the house locking my door behind me and start to walk while listening to music.

I sing quietly to the song style by Taylor Swift. I turn a few corners and I'm nearly there. I didn't know Louis lived so close by.

I start to day dream about Louis I don't know why but I've been starting to think about him more often and I can't help it but my heart seems to skip a few beats when I'm with him.

He seems to be all I think about at night. I see their house and admire how great it looks. I walk up to the door and take a few deep breathes and raise my hand to knock on the door.