22~Life story

Ally's pov.

I wake up but refuse to open my eyes, they feel so heavy and I have absolutely no energy. I tried to move but every inch of my body hurt mainly my wrist and thighs.

Where was I? Am I dead? What happened? I open my eyes slightly but then am blinded by the lights so I know I'm in the hospital. I've been here plenty of times from Dad to know this.

But how? I didn't take enough pills but I should have lost enough blood who found me? It couldn't have been my dad so who? After a while of thinking I hear the hospital door open and quickly shut my eyes again acting  unconscious.

Who is it?

I hear footsteps and then someone sitting down next to me and they grab my hand. I hear little quite sobs and then the voice started to talk.

"Ally I'm really sorry this is all my fault. Why didn't you tell me about this. I could of helped. Look I know I said that I've never like you but truth is I'm in love with you and I can't help but feel that way. I need you Ally I need you to wake up so I can help you I need to have a reminder about what you lips feel like."

I know it was Louis! ! He loves me since when he said that the kiss was a mistake I'm so confused right now. But he continues speaking.

" why didn't you tell me about your dad why didn't you tell me about everything why?!"

He started to cry again and I couldn't keep up the act anymore. I squeezed his hand opened my eyes and gave him a weak smile. His eyes were puffy and red from crying and he looks like he hasn't slept or showered in days. But I don't mind I probably look worse. He gets up out of his seat and kneels in front of me whispering

"Why didn't you tell me about your dad," How did he know? He must of noticed what I was thinking and pointed to the board that says my nurses name and it read: Jay Tomlinson.

Oh I forgot his mum was a nurse. He starts speaking looking me straight into my eyes.

"She showed me some of the bruises and the scars. I know what he did to you. I know what you have been doing to yourself. Now explain." 

I mange to lift myself up and take a deep breathe ... here goes nothing I thought. I look at him then I tell him about my mum passing away everything my dad has done to me and he has already started to cry I tell him my life story about my dad, my mum, school and how I self harm.

I finally finish and I didn't even realize I was crying. He holds me while crying as well and he looks half mad and half upset but I wonder what he is thinking.

Louis' pov.

How the hell can someone abuse someone else let alone there own daughter? Every time I didn't help her at school, every time I rejected her lying to myself about my feeling I was making it worse.

She has been through so much she didn't deserve any of it. I told her that she has to get out of that house and tell the police.

I told her that if she ever thought about self harming or suicide to call me at any hour. Then I had an amazing ideas that I hope she agrees with! "Hey Ally, do you want to live with me?!"