19~The kiss

Louis' Pov.

I stared at her lips then back at her gorgeous eyes and at first I hesitated but the temptation was to strong and I have to know what her lips feel like. I lean in and whisper I've been wanting to do this the whole time.

Our lips touch and move at the same time. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me and she wrapped her hands around my neck. We were standing there only taking a few breaths when we needed it.

The kiss was filled with passion and need. I finally realized I was in love with this girl. I smiled and so did she. We broke apart still holding each other and I was about to speak when someone else did.

"So how long have you two love birds been sucking each others faces. You know it's wrong to keep secrets" I turn around and I see the person who said that. Daisy!

She saw us and had a massive smirk on her face. Ally quickly pulled away and I let go of her waist. Ally didn't know what to say and I was the same.

"I'm sure mum and everyone else will love to hear that you guys are secret lovers. How long have you guys been dating" Daisy asked. I walk up to her then kneel down to her level

"We aren't dating , it was a mistake no one can ever know" I say sternly as I look into my little sisters eyes. I saw hope in her eyes but then soon be over come with disappointment.

Ally's pov.

I was shocked and nervous about Daisy and how she reacted and if she was going to tell. But I was hurt and my heart sank when Louis said that it was a mistake.

The kiss was a mistake
Coming here was a mistake
I was a mistake.

I held back the tears cause I didn't want to appear weak. I thought the kiss may have meant something to him but obviously I was just another girl he can play with whenever he likes.

It's hard to know that I love him and he is all I think about day and night and every passing minute I fall in love with him even more.

I love him there I said it. I love Louis Tomlinson! I knew that my mind was a mess, my heart was a mess as well as my body.

I knew that no one could find out what would they think? I'd get bullied so much more and I just couldn't do it.

I kneel down next to Louis and in front of Daisy. "Louis is right it was a mistake please don't tell anyone!" I said.

She grinned and said "What do I get in return." I didn't know what she wanted but Louis whispered something in her ears and she squealed and said done deal.

I heard the front door slam shut. Who was here do we have another guest? I walk down stairs and I see a woman around the same age as me.