24~ Memories

Ally's p.o.v

*3 days later*

I grab all of my stuff that Louis brought over to me like clothes and hair and tooth brush, make up etc. I talked to the police but I ended up crying just talking about it but it helped with Louis there holding my hand.

Jay and the girls visited me a lot and brought me flowers and balloons and some card. Jay said she would love for me to move in so we have already gone through all of the papers and I am already able to move in I just have to pack.

I look at myself in the mirror and I see all of my bruises cuts and scars. Then I have a flash back.

*flash back*

"Your a worthless piece of trash. Your nothing just go die in a hole!! We would all be much happier. It's your fault you mother is dead you killed her everything is your fault you fat slut!!"

My dad kicked me three times in the stomach, punched and slapped me repeatedly. I scream out for someone to help but he cups his hand on my mouth and slaps me across the already bruised face.

He stood on my cut covered wrist and I screamed in pain. He knew what was there. After a few minutes of torture I vomited out some blood then I passed out by the pain and blood lose.

*flashback finished*

I was only 15 I don't know why I remember that exact moment I think it was because it was my mothers anversary of her death. A shiver runs down my spine just thinking about it. It's been along time since she passed but I miss her every single day.

Louis walks into the room and I turn to face him with a tear rolling down my cheek. He looked at me with a worried face and grabs my hands. I know he was going to ask what was wrong so I just tell him anyway. "I had a memory of when dad....W
when he...." I choked I couldn't get the word out.

He nodded at me knowing what I wanted to say and he pulls me into a warm comforting hug. I snuggle into his warm cozy neck and breath in the scent of his body. "Everything will be OK I'm here he can't hurt you anymore." He said soothingly.

His words hit me hard but in a good way. And for some reason I believe him. My dad can't hurt me, he can't. I repeat that over and over again. He wipes away my tears with his thumb and looks me in the eye and says that I'm safe with him.

I hug him once more and we pull apart. We head out of my room while he grabs my bag and he walks behind me as we check out of the hospital. I hop into his car and he looks at me and asked if I'm ready to go back to my house. I don't know if I was I didn't want to all of the memories.

I ask if we could get a coffee first then I'll be a little bit more ready. He nods and drives off. We walk into Starbucks and I order my usual and so does Louis.

*30 minutes later*

Louis pulls up out front of my house and I sigh and he squeezes my hand and I give him a weak smile. Dads court trial is in a week. I really don't want to go but I have to. I slowly get out if the car and walk up to the familiar house.