39~ Prom night

Hey!! This is chapter 39! I have sorted out most of the plan for this book, so this book will nearly be done but... I'm making a sequel to this so when this is finished I'll have another one that leads on from this!! I've already got a lot of ideas and plot twists!! Keep reading and vote/comment please!! Thanks
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ally's pov.

We celebrated by having a big 'dance' party and Jay took us all out for dinner. We all had a good time but the night had to end and I was now at home with Louis and I cuddled up.

I was nearly asleep and so was Louis when I heard him mumble "I love you Ally," I smiled at him but he soon feel asleep and I whispered it back while doing the same thing.

~In the morning at school~

I had a few death glares from girls but not a lot so it didn't bother me that much. I sat at a table alone because Louis and the boys had soccer (football) practice but they would be finished soon.

I heard a snicker behind me and carefully turned to see if it was directed at me. I sigh when I realize it was and standing right in front of me was none other than Bianca.

"I thought you would of got the point of staying away from Louis you b!tch! He is probably doing it just to get in your pants then dump you as soon as he gets what he wants!" She said venom spitting through her gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes but I could feel the anger rising. I stand up and walk calmly over to her and her 'friends'.

"Look I don't care what you have to say about Louis or me. Louis isn't like that and at least I am the one going to prom with him and who are you going with!?" I spit. 

If looks could kill we would both be dead. I know it was a bit mean but someone has to put her in her place. She was shocked at my sudden outburst and good comeback. She didn't have any one to go with prom at this time because everyone knows what she is like.

She looked hurt and mumbled something and ran off in her big flashy heels. Louis ran over with his mates and asked why she was here. I said it was sorted and he didn't ask any more questions. Prom was tomorrow and I was excited.

The rest of the day went by fast and I was at home just looking at things on my phone and eating.

~Skipped to tomorrow~

The whole day was technically boring I went to school , class and I am home. But Louis didn't come home he went to Zayn's house I think. He said he would pick me up at 7.

It was now 4pm so I had 3 hours and I was getting ready now. If I had 3 hours to get ready I would use all 3 hours if I had a day to get ready I would still use the whole day.

I grabbed my dress and bra/underwear. I put my hair up in a messy bun to keep it from getting wet and I spent a good 30 minutes in the shower. I dried my self slipped on my clothes and moved the dress so it was placed right I brushed my teeth.

I started my hair first. I decided to curl it and wrap a part behind it so it sorta was straight with a line of hair then curls. After what felt like 40ish minutes I was done. I then did my make up.

I just did mascara, eyeliner with a wing on the end. I put on a bit of powder that you couldn't see but still highlighted my features. I sprayed perfume. I grabbed a blue flower headband and carefully placed that on without ruining my hair.

I slipped on my blue saphire like earing then the same sort of necklace. I was still bare foot so I grabbed some plain white heels and slipped them on and grabbed my white purse making sure I had everything I needed in it.

I already had done my nails blue yesterday so I didn't need to do that. It was already dark outside so I decided to check the time. It was 6:48. Louis would be here in around 15 minutes. I walked over to the mirror and I gasped at the sight. I loved it.

I don't like sounding up myself but I looked beautiful for once. I took a few selfies don't blame me everyone does it. I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen. I walked silently behind them and I saw Daisy turn around first.

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped with a gasp. This made everyone else turn around and stare at me. I stood there and smiled at them Jay rushed up to me and pulled me into and massive hug and whispered in my ear saying I look gorgeous and magical. (picture up top)

They all gave me their turn of compliments and I thanked them. It was 6:54. I double checked everything and put some lip balm on. As soon as I was 100% sure I was ready the door bell rang...perfect timing.

I walked up to the door with a massive grin on my face. I flung open the door and saw my loving boyfriend there with a hand full of roses. His hair was perfectly quiffed, he had his usual bright amazing smile on his gorgeous face.

He had a fantastic suit on that looked perfect on him and his tie was blue so it matched my dress. He looked very handsome and hot!

"Babe you look stunning!" he said checking me out. I blushed as I said thank you and he handed me the beautiful flowers and I kissed him on the cheek and said 'thank you' again.

He grinned and I smelt his cologne that made me want to melt. He looked at me lovingly and Jay took the flowers from me and placed them in a jar. I said thank you and Jay took a heap of photos but we didn't mind.

We did funny, nice, weird, casual photos the Louis grabbed my hand

"Cmon babe let's go to prom!" I grinned like a mad woman and followed him out the door.