16~Shopping time !!!

Ally's pov.

I'm laying on my bed after a shower and just think about everything: what clothes I'm going to wear, what shoes, how will I do my hair?

I'm starting to think that going over to the Tomlinson house is a bad idea what if they don't like me or if they see something that there not supposed to?

I was starting to freak out pacing back and forth. I know exactly what I can do!! Time for a shopping spree!! I don't know what my dad does for living all I know is that it is illegal and he gets a lot of money.

I get changed into a pair of black jeans and a simple long sleeved pink and white shirt that says " believe that anything is possible " I decided on a pair of white vans and I jog downstairs a little bit of pain in my leg still but not that bad.

I walk into the kitchen where my dad's wallet is and see a lot of money. He leaves his wallet at home because he says of trust issues with people at work, I only take a little bit of money now and then.

He isn't going to buy me food or new clothes so I have to , but I only take a little so he won't notice. I pull out 325 dollars which is only around 5% of the money and grab my bag and walk out the door locking it behind me.

I walk for about 15 minutes while listening to music and I'm standing outside the mall and step into the large air conditioned building.

-After 3 hours of shopping-

I walk into the door exhausted and I slump all of my bags onto the couch and slip the remaining 72 dollars into the old wallet. My feet are aching from all of the walking around from shop to shop.

I check the clock to see that it was already 1:30 and I decide to get ready at 3 o'clock which left me 3 hours to get ready and walk to there house. I sit on the couch moving a few bags and decide to watch TV and movies until I have to get ready.