8~Don't mess with Bianca

Ally's pov.

A shadow was over me and I noticed it to be Louis. I was a bit scared because when someone was this close to me I nearly always get hurt so I pushed myself against the wall making as much distance between us.

"So we go to your house after school and do our work and I leave at 5:30?" He asked. I told him a fast yes and I quickly looked to the left of him only to see Bianca there, I swear if this was a cartoon she would have steam coming from her ears and nose.

Before he could say anything else the bell rung so I made my way to my first class of the day. I was walking towards my class when I felt a hard hand grab my shoulder and roughly shoved me up against the blue lockers.

"I told you he is mine stay away from Louis if I have to tell you again it isn't going to be pretty!" Bianca threatened. For some reason again I stood up for myself.

"Nothing will ever be pretty while you are wearing those heels, " she stared at me hatred in her eyes she banged my head into the metal behind me and walked off.

My wound on the back of my head that I got from dad reopened. I ran to the bathroom and quickly patched up my head then ran all the way to my math class hoping I wasn't late. Lucky as soon as I took my seat Mr Johnson my teacher walked in.

~6 boring hours later~

I was glad that school was finally over , I started to walk toward the parking lot around the corner which is where Louis told me to meet him. I saw him there leaning on a pole but once he saw me he smiles then we hoped into the car.

Most of the ride was just us listening to music but now we are outside my house and about to get out of the car. Let the show begin I thought.