18~What is he thinking!

Louis' pov.

I hear a few knocks on the door but stay in my room watching TV not sure if I want to see Ally because I'm starting to fall for her and I can't help it.

It's like she is dragging me in every time I see her I can't control it the feeling or the urge for her to be with me.

I shake her out of my thoughts and try to think about what she will be wearing, mum told her to dress comfy which is her normal style which I love about her. I hear Daisy squeal and hear her scream 'SHE IS HERE!!!'

I stay in my room on my bed and realize I had to clean my room a little bit, I chuck my dirty clothes in a basket and my clean ones in there draws and a few moments later it looked reasonable.

"Louis come down stairs and greet our guest!" Mum yells up to me.

I sigh and open my door and make my way down stairs only to see Ally with her cute clothes and just by looking at her she steals my breath, she looks up to were I am and she gives me a weak smile and I could tell something was wrong.

Mum said that dinner will be ready in 15 minutes. Daisy grabs her hand and literally drags her while yelling come check out my room we can play with my dolls. Ally chuckles but obviously doesn't want to play dolls and mum could tell also.

"Daisy honey I think Ally may not want to play dolls why don't you clean your room" she turns her head to Ally "If you want you can go with Louis and watch a movie or something" mum looks at me and I start to walk up to my room and she follows.

Ally's pov.

What have I got myself into?? I am a little nervous 1. Because what if I mess up and they don't like me 2. If they see my scars and cuts and bruises.

I take a few deep breaths and calm myself down. Louis opens a door to what I'm guessing is Louis room and he steps in and I follow silently.

His room is quite large and just looks like a regular teenagers boys room. He sits on his bed and pats it down next to him signaling to sit down next to him, I do but make a little distance because whenever I get close to someone I always get hurt.

-5 minutes later-

We have put on a romantic comedy he let me choose so I chose blended . It was only a few minutes into the movie and Louis was lying on his bed and I move and start to lay down on his floor but he interrupts me and says for me to lay down next to him on the bed.

I stare at him blankly and he says that he won't bite. I don't want to be rude so I slowly get up and I sorta felt like I wanted to. His hair was messy and he lifted his arm and I layed down and he placed it around me.

He felt nice and warm and I felt secure and safe in his arms. I snuggle into him wanting him to just hold me all night. I wonder what he is thinking about, I hoped it was that he wanted me to be in his arms and that I was beautiful.

I was just imagining the impossible. He smelt really nice and I could lay here all day in peace. I turn around so I'm facing him and we just look into each others eyes. He sits up and I do to without breaking eye contact.

Damn he looks so cute!!!

He looks at me and he says I've been wanting to do this the whole time and he leans in.