3~Partners

Ally's pov.

I walked into class and sat at the back hoping no one would notice me. I was scribbling things in my notebook when all of a sudden a group of loud boys came into the room laughing so hard about something.

Bianca and her 2 other fake friends were laughing as well. I rolled my eyes knowing they hadn't noticed me yet. No one ever did.

Then my eyes landed on Louis Tomlinson the most popular guy in the school, he had everything, he is the captain of the football team, all of the guys want to be him and all of the girls want to be with him.

Bianca was obviously flirting with Louis, he seemed slightly uncomfortable.

"Everyone take a seat," pronounced the teacher, Mrs Richards one of my favorite teachers but you don't want to get on her bad side. When the students were settled down we went through the roll then we started the lesson.

"For the next week or two we will be doing something very different and you will have partners that I choose," She announced, everyone groaned but she then continued.

"You and your partner will have a few sheets of paper with 100 questions on it about their family, themselves, what they want to be and things like that then you have to write a 350 word essay about that person. It is about what you learnt about them and how different people live."

My heart stopped immediately, my partner will be coming over to my house! This can't be happening, please tell me this is a horrible dream.

I have to tell them secrets about myself and my dad and mum this isn't going to end well and what if they find out about what happens at home! I'm going to have to try and lie my way through this.

~5 minutes later~

"Alison and Zayn, Kyle and Lynda, Sam and Liam... " the teacher was telling us our partners, I was scared to death about who mine was but people didn't look happy when they knew there partner.

"Ally and .....