38~ Perfect

Ally's pov.

We walk into another expensive dress shop. We had been to a few and we picked out some 'maybe' dresses. We walked down a section of the shop that Jay was already down. She looked to the left of me and ran towards me.

Her eyes widened, what did I have something on me? Just as I thought she was about to crash into me she stopped and grabbed one of the dresses. She turned it to me so I could see it.

I gasp and feel in love. " This is the one for sure!!" I say a bit loudly. She nodded her head a heap and shoved me and the dress towards the dressing rooms. I quickly put it on. There wasn't any mirrors which was stupid but I walked out to show Jay.

She was looking at clothes waiting and I cleared my throat to get her attention. Her eyes snapped to me and her jaw dropped. She slowly walked over to me and a grin appears on her face.

"OMG YES YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, IT'S PERFECT!!" she shouts not taking her eyes off of the dress. She sounded like a teenage girl that I would love to be my best friend.

I laugh and she pulled out her camera and took a photo. I started pretending it was a cat walk. I made silly poses while Jay acted like the paparazzi. We laughed and I went back into the changing rooms to get dressed in my other clothes.

After we paid for it Jay showed me her phone. It was a picture of me in the dress. I was shocked, I looked amazing. It didn't look like me, I looked beautiful. I hugged Jay tightly and thanked her.

After going to a few more shops for earings, shoes, bags stuff that would go with my dress we had our arms full. We had also got some other useless stuff that wasn't what we came for but oh well.

We walked to the car, put the bags in and went home. I'm starting to get used to calling Louis house my house. It makes me feel what home should feel. Not like my dad's house were I was fearful, unsafe, not welcomed, hurt and unloved. Jay is the opposite.

She took me in and I can't thank her enough. We pull up to the drive way and see that Louis wasn't home yet. He said he would be home by 4 and it was 3:57. Just enough time to put the bags away.

Louis' pov.

I drive home in silence with only the radio on. I pull up to the driveway and grab all my bags. I told Ally I was having a good time with the boys but we all actually went prom shopping. I know it sounds girly but we also need to look good.

It took us all day to pick things out for everyone and I liked what I would be wearing. I wanted to keep it a secret what I was doing because she would snoop through the bags. I told Mum what I was actually doing and she ran outside and grabbed the bags off of me.

She walked around the back so she could go into the house without Ally seeing the bags. Just as I hear the back door shut Ally walked out the front door. She was wearing normal plain clothes but she still managed to look beautiful even with her hair messed up, no make up.

She doesn't know what she does to me. I'm so glad I have her, I'll go through anything to make her happy. She smiles her beautiful smile and hugs me around my neck. I grab her waist and pull her into a kiss.

My belly turns and I just can't even describe how she makes me feel. When I'm with her I'm happy and when she is sad I have to fix it. My heart pounded like a drum whenever I was with her. We pull apart and she giggled.

Her giggles were just so adorable. How can someone be so perfect!? We walk inside and she asked how the day with the boys were. I just made up the day saying that we played video games and just hanged out.

It was two days till prom and I was excited but also a little nervous. Then after that would be graduation then university. I was actually so happy to know that I might be going to the same uni as Ally.

I sat on the couch and mum came down with two envelopes in her hands. I raise my eyebrows curious as to what was in the paper. She had a huge grin on her face and sat in front of Ally and I.

"Okay well I found out this morning but I wanted to tell you when you were together," She states slowly. What was it? She hands one envelope to Ally and one to me.

I open the paper and see a letter inside. It was from Blue University. That is the place both Ally and I want to go to. So this letter is either an acceptance or a to deny us. Ally realized what the letter was about and we were both hoping we would be able to go.

I pull my letter open and see little letters that I would read later but I scan the paper and at the bottom in big green letter it say.... Accepted. Welcome to our uni.