4~Oh no not him!

Ally's pov.

"Ally and Louis."

Oh no,not him no no! He looked at me and he seemed to be happy for some weird reason but Bianca was giving me a death glare.

Some of his mates laughed and he punched them in the shoulder playfully.

"You and your partner will have 5 minutes to figure out where ,when and any other questions". Louis looked at me once again but before he could get a chance to come over Bianca came storming up to me.

She started screaming and threatening me saying 'he is mine' and for me to not touch Louis and some other shit but I wasn't in the mood to hear her whinning.

Two guys pulled her away so she could cool off , Louis was standing in front of me. My breath and heart beat quicken and my eyes wide.

"Can we do it at your house my house is packed with my family and we won't get anything done? " I froze he can't come to my house! I came back to reality but I still didn't know what to say I couldn't think of anything and he just stared at me with his piercing blue eyes that I seemed to get lost in.

My mouth started talking but I didn't even know what I was saying and now I wish I didn't say anything.

"Yeah sure you can come over my house I live at Anders road number 21." I smiled falsely.

What the hell was I thinking why did I say yes and give him my address?? He smiled at me and spoke

"Great do you want to start tomorrow? I can pick you up from school drive to your house and do the work?" Once again I said yes but than I remember that dad gets home at 5:30 so we only have a few hours.

"...But you have to leave by 5:30 OK? " I questioned and to which he said yes and left without another word.