27~ We are family ♡

Ally's pov.

It's night time and I can't sleep I don't know why, I just can't. I have been thinking about everything that has happened lately.

Louis becoming my partner, me falling for him. Going over to his house for lunch, kissing him then see him kissing Natahlia. Then me going to hospital and moving in with Louis and his family.

It has been so rushed and it's been hard to keep up. I just hope it stays calm and not any more drama. I stare up at my ceiling and watch the fan to distract me. After a while I can't get back to sleep so I decide to just get up.

I drag myself out of bed put my hair into a messy bun and walk down the hall towards the stairs. I hear a noise and I get freaked out. My heart beat quickened as my mind raced.

Was someone in the house? A million things run through my mind and I just slowly walk down the stairs step by step being careful not to make a sound.

When I get in sight of downstairs I see someone sitting on the couch watching spongebob. I notice her from anywhere, it was Daisy. What the hell has been up with her she is acting so strange and she is up so late but why?

I go into the kitchen and use my ninja skills so she wouldn't see me. I grab myself an apple and I know Daisy loves bananas so I got one of those as well.

I walk up to her and she hears me, she turns around looks at me without saying anything then goes back to the TV. I sit down beside her and face her  while give her the banana. She takes it while saying a simple thanks.

"Look Daisy I'm sorry for whatever I did but what is wrong I know it's me. Please tell me what's going on?" I pleaded. She turned to me and spoke.

"Why should I when you didn't tell me what was going on!?" She paused " I could have helped we all could have helped why didn't you tell us?"

Ohhh, I get where she is coming from. I sigh and look her in the eyes and see a tear roll down her cheek and I wipe it with my thumb.

"Daisy you are like a sister to me I would have told you but I didn't want you to get hurt I'm sorry," I say hoping she will understand.

"Exactly we are like sisters we are family we tell each other stuff we are there for each other we love each other!"

She has a good point damn this girl is good with words. I said to her that how am I supposed to know that when I never had a real family.

"I'm sorry Ally I was just upset that you didn't tell me but I was also scared of hurting you," she whispers.

I raise my eyebrows what does she mean she was scared of hurting me. She notices my confusion and continued to speak.

"Everything that your dad did to you I saw it all I saw the cuts and bruises everything I was scared that if I hugged you or touched you, you would be in pain."

She looks down and she finally burst out crying and I grab her and hold her to my chest and she just cries into me. Why did I do this!! After a few minutes she pulls her head away and I look at her tear stained face and a few tears also escape my eyes.

"I'm sorry Daisy for everything. You can hug me you won't hurt me we are sisters maybe not literally but we are still sisters you are my family. No more secrets?" I ask with my pinkie out.

She looks at me and repeats what I said while pinkie promising me. We both smile and hug each other again. I am so glad that that drama is over with.

"Come on Daisy let's go back to bed," I say and we finish our food and hop back into bed one more problem fixed.

Morning

Ally pov.

I walk down the stairs and I smell freshly cooked pancakes. I walk towards the smell and I sit down and everyone is awake except for Daisy she was up late last night. I get handed 2 pancakes and I start eating after saying good morning and thanks.

I gobble down the pancakes and Jay says that the welcoming party is at 5 so we have as long as we want to get ready. I run upstairs go for a quick 10 minute shower and put my hair half up half down. I change into black jeans a white jumper and some vans. Thank god its cold today.

Jay hands me some money and I walk to the shopping center while listening to music. I finally got there and it was 10 in the morning.

3 hours later

I finally got things I want and also I got some things for Jay cause I felt bad for using her money. I walk home and it is 1:30!!! I only have 3 and a half hours to get ready. Damn! I go upstairs, unpack everything and lay it out on my bed and hop into the shower.

I wash my hair, shave my legs and underarms and do everything I need to do then I get out and it is 2 o'clock. I dry my hair and but on white underwear and bra and walk up to my bed. I slip on black leggings and a drop dead gorgeous white dress. I slip over a miny black jacket and it covers my arms.

I put my shoes and jewelry on and it is already 2:50. I walk into the bathroom and I am happy with what I'm wearing. So I start on my make up and hair.

I do a light make up. You can notice it but it isn't caked on and it's the perfect amount. I start on my hair and I do a weird braid that I saw in a video and I actually did it but I don't remember what it was called.

It was now 4 and I walk down stairs and everyone looks up and I hear a few gaspes and Jay says I look stunning and all the girls just either say wow or beautiful. While Louis just has his mouth open. I walk up to him and put my hand under his chin and say that he will catch flies and I close his mouth.

Louis blushes but then walks up to the couch and tells everyone to sit down. I look at him confused and he looks really worried. I wonder what he is going to say.