32~ The new couple

Louis's pov.

Wait what?! She says she thinks she loves me as well. My smile doubles if that was even possible. Her eyes glistened and I could see pure love in her beautiful eyes.

"Ally, will you be my girlfriend?" I say hoping she will say yes. Her eyes beam with joy and she practically yells a yes. I laugh at her reaction and pull her into another passionate kiss.

I felt fireworks go off inside me again.  No other girl has ever made me feel like this and this has only been like two kisses! I deepen the kiss and she smiles into the kiss. Oh that gorgeous smile makes me crazy about her.

We break apart for air and are both breathing heavily. She asks when we are going to tell the family and I grab her hand and say it's dinner time why don't we tell them then. She nodded in agreement and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

We turned the corner and we saw that everyone was already at the dinner table eating. I saw my sisters smirk and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Mums eyes scanned all the way down to our hands and she grinned like a maniac. She jumped up and asked what the gossip is on us.

"We are dating!!" Ally says excitedly. Mum pulled Ally into a nice warm hug and my sisters didn't seemed fazed. I gave them a puzzled look and they all started laughing.

We all turn and face them. Fizzy was the first to speak.

"Oh I can't stop running away from my feelings Ally I think I'm in love with you!" she says dramatically.

Then Daisy was next to stand up and she fluttered her eye lashes and said in a really girly voice "Oh Louis I think I love you as well,"

Oh those little brats were listening through the door. Ally soon realized what was going on and we all started laughing and she blushed in embarrassment.

We got congratulations and we sat down eating. I still couldn't believe she said yes to me.

*After dinner and everything else*

Ally's pov.

I was laying down in Louis's comfortable bed with him and no we didn't do anything dirty. We were just cuddling and it was so cute. I can tell he and his family is happy that I'm with him and I'm ecstatic about it.

I feel my eyes slowly drift to sleep then I remembered what tomorrow was and I was dreading it. Tomorrow was Monday!! I felt myself slowly fall into a nice nightmare free sleep.

*In the morning*

Jay shakes us both awake and I hear Louis groan tiredly. I run my eyes and he rolls on his back and I rest my head on his bare warm chest. I hear some 'awww's and I knew it was Jay.

I knew it was time for school and I was dreading it. I start to get up but Louis pulls me back down and pulls me closer to him. He smelt amazing and was just unbelievably comfy.

He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest. Jay says we are allowed to stay in bed for ten more minutes until we have to get up. I mumble a thanks and so does Louis with his voice all groggy. It was actually really adorable him in the morning.

His hair was messed up but still managed to look amazing his eyes were tired and his morning voice was to die for.

I set an alarm for it to go off in 10 minutes. We cuddle until I break the silence.

"So what are we going to do about us at school are we going to let people find out we are a thing or nah?" I ask hoping we won't be a secret. He thinks about it for a second and then soon replies and he started looking stressed.

"Ally I love you but this, what we have has to be a secret. If those other girls at school find out they are just going to pick on you so much more and I might not always be around to stop it," he says I can tell he is doing it for the best.

I sigh knowing he is probably right. So what are we just going to ignore each other? Louis said we can just act like friends.

I hear the alarm go off and after a while we both technically crawl out of bed. Louis goes for a shower in his room and I go for one in mine.

After about 15 minutes in the shower I got out and I wasn't as tired. I slipped on my clothes (A.N they are the pic up top).

I do my light make up so it doesn't looked caked and I am happy with the result I look reasonable to go to school. I walked out to see that everyone was nearly ready.

I ate a small breakfast and brushed my teeth got all my books, bag, phone etc. Louis and I walk out the door and we hop into his car. He starts the engine and turns to face me.

"You look beautiful baby!" he says while kissing me on the cheek. I blush a dark red and say a shy thanks. I wasn't used to this kind off treatment I haven't been called beautiful since my mum died.

I wipe the thought away and Louis and I soon pull up to school. We step out of the car and everyone was looking at us. I soon realise why. I was in the same car as Louis they must be so confused at this moment.

Then Bianca comes over to me with Louis still by my side. "So how did this ugly cow manage to get a ride with the hottest guy in the school," she says in a fake barbie voice.

Oh gee this is going to be a long day I think to myself.