7~ Nightmare

Ally's pov.

"Your a pathetic loser who can't even stand up for herself and everything your dad says is right" yelled Louis. I was crying for how true his words are.

~~~

Ahhhh!! I wake up in my warm bed sweating and tears were falling thank god it was just a nightmare. I usually get up at 7 but I had to get up at 6 so I could clean the house for Louis because there was still a bit of blood here and there, broken furniture and alcohol smell and glasses everywhere.

Louis' pov. 

It was 6:40 and I started getting ready for school but I had to take a few pain killers for my headache.y voice was groggy and I felt like shit but I had to go.

"LOUIS!!" oh no my sisters they rushed into my room and started jumping on my bed and wouldn't stop annoying me making my hangover worse.

I was eventually ready for school and I grabbed my keys, said bye to my sisters and my mum. I hoped in the car started it up then drove out and sang to my favorite song by Ed sheeran. I was soon at school and my mates came up to me

"We have football practice on Saturday night," spoke Niall with his i
Irish accent. I told him that I knew but of course Harry forgot. He forgot a lot of stuff.

The boys were talking but I wasn't paying attention I was looking at Ally Summers. She was wearing long black pants that showed of her legs perfectly and her shirt was loose but cute with some red converse.

She had a little make up on and it looked like she was in deep thought, she was a mysterious girl with many secrets and I wanted to know more about her and I'm glad Mrs Richards put us together.

Bianca caught me staring and she brought me back to reality." Why are you staring at that ugly whore ?" She questioned while looking at her disgustedly.

Bitch please if any of the girls were an ugly whore it would be you.

I thought but I kept it to myself. I didn't answer her question though because I started to walk towards Ally.