9~ Sectrets and Lies

Louis' pov.

I hoped out of the air conditioned car with Ally walking around the car she seemed quite nervous but I don't know why. She turned to face me and she said that she knew it wasn't the best house and she was saying stuff about the house I think she was embarrassed by it.

I told her to not worry about it. I stepped into the house and I smelt air freshener and chemicals from cleaning. It was a nice simple house that looked cosy. We sat on the comfortable couch and set up all of our papers.

"D-Do you want a drink or food just help yourself, " she stuttered. I don't know why she was nervous so I simply just asked her why she was.

She said it was because she isn't a social person but I could tell it wasn't the full reason.

Ally's pov.

Omg what did I get myself into he can tell I'm nervous.

I didn't technically lie I have told the truth, the other reason was because what if he found out or I missed something. I was becoming paranoid.

He asked politely where the bathroom was and I showed him then sat back down. Working myself up about this isn't going to help I just had to take a few breaths.

After I was a bit more relaxed I looked over towards the TV and there was a broken beer bottle that I must of forgot about.

I quickly picked it up and chucked it in the bin but i accidentally cut my palm and the blood started to run up into my shirt. Louis came back down and came over to me.

"I leave you alone for a minute and you have already hurt yourself," he joked.

He told me his mother was a nurse so he easily knew what to do . He grabbed the first aid kit which was on the counter from last night he pulled out a bandaid, wipes then he grabbed my arm.

He didn't even put any pressure but since it was near my bruises I winced in pain. He looked me in the eye and he could tell something was wrong.

He tried to roll up my sleeve so he could wipe the blood off but I quickly pulled my arm away not wanting him to see my scars and bruises.