10~I can't fall for her

Louis' pov

"What is wrong, why did you pull away and wince in pain?" I asked gently she ignored me and cleaned herself up with her back to me.

I was really concerned as to why she was acting this way. She quickly walked back into the living room and I followed her.

"We have to start the assignment," she stated and sat on the black couch. I sat next to her and she backed up so she was on the other end of the couch away from me.

Why was she in pain? Why didn't she want me to help her? Why was she so nervous?

Millions of questions rushed through my head but I couldn't find an answer. She bit her lip which looked really cute.

"OK can I ask you the questions first?" She asked and to which I said yes.

Ally's pov

It was 5:20 and I have found out a lot about Louis like he has a lot of family his favorite colour, food, places what he wants to be and 50 other questions that was on the sheet.

We were three quarters finished with his questions and we decided to have a break and have a quick snack. We were in the kitchen he sat on the bench while I leaned on the fridge. I was silently eating my slice of pizza from last night and stared off into space.

Louis' pov

I stared at her just thinking. The sun shined on her innocent face and the way she was standing was like an angel she looked so beautiful in her plain normal clothes not trying to impress anyone, complete opposite to Bianca.

Stop this Louis you can't be thinking this I barely know her. We are completely two different people that live two different world. It would never work.

It was nearly 5:30 so she snapped out of her trance and said that she will see me tomorrow.

I walked out the door , got in the car and drove off. I wanted it to hurry up and be tomorrow so I can see her again!