Silent Night

Molly had her first child. Molly saw me. Molly hid her child. Molly hates me. Molly's my Mom. Molly looks at me like I'm a horrible thing. I love Molly. I love her so much. So, so much. I love you, Molly. You'll be forever my Mom. I love you. Love you. You.

No. Who is that? Don't you love me, Molly? Hey, Molly, I'm always here. Molly, who's that child? I'm your only child! I am! I love you, Molly! I love you!

Do you want me to be perished from this world, Molly? Oh, do you wanted to see me here, hanging myself, Molly? It looks so beautiful than seeing you conceiving your child, Molly. Look, here I am. Shh, I will be fine. I'll test if the rope is too strong to hold my neck on. Oh, it worked!

Don't cry, Molly. I'll be fine. I know how much you love me. And, I love you, too.

Oh, shall we test with that child? The rope works, don't you see? Let's try it! Now, you won't let me? Don't you love me? Oh, I see. You love that child more than me. Yes, yes. Shh, you already told me, shh. I already know. You don't love me. No. You don't.

What am I doing? Testing it! Don't touch me! I hate youuuuu! NOOOO! YOU. DON'T. LOVE. ME! DON'T SAVE THIS. MOLLY. JUST PLEASE. NO. JUST LET ME GOOO! Oh no. No, this can't be! Oh my, Molly. Sorry. Oh no, sorry, Molly. It's not that I want to do it... No, I didn't.

No. HAHAHAHA. I didn't. Talk. Talk to me. Hey, Mollyyyy! I'm talking to you! Just please, talk. No.

And you! Because of you, these all happened! You. Put. My. Life. On. Hell. Oh, you binny winnie, you're crying. Don't cry. DON'T CRY! Or I'll cut your tongue! Just stop it! You're not following, huh? Hmm. There you goooo, HAHAHAHA! Look at that. Gorgeous!

They might see me here. Stop crying! Arrgggh, wait, I'll prepare your grave. Your cry, it makes me irritated. And, maybe, Molly will be much more happy if I'll put you together to one grave. But, I'll be jealous, because you're there for her. Oh, you two look so dirty. This must be better. Shh, don't cry.

Done! Nothing should be worried about, except... No, they'll see no trace.

You'll be fine. You're free now.