Prologus

5th of September, 2022

counting stars won't be easy, dear. once one is born on space, so another one is, each has its distinction, but both considered as at their early stages of being a star. 

they’ll be multiplied, into systems and galaxies, until you cannot recognize one you're passionate of. forgetting all of what you have thought with these clusters of stars clouding your sight. you have no longer on guard of them, every single thing that’s too little to see.

maybe, you remember some things, you won’t create such stars without good reasons. at least, they gave you motivation to continue living in these chaotic world. those clusters were the fruits of your good heart and willingness to make change.

but,

did you even make a step out of those stars?

                      “i want to...”
                        but?
                      “i am afraid...”

                      then, what did you do with those stars? you’re afraid of seeing that one glow in red but you’re such a mess creating another one. they’re now a bunch and now you’re still eaten by a monster called ‘Fear’? they’re good, no pangs of snakes but of society that control us from our decisions. one step away won’t kill you! if you just try and enjoy just like creating those stars!

                       forever it will be, i swear, put these things in one place, predict your future on what you have only started, and began mouthing that you have achieved something, a life full of expectations and regrets! for your sake, you’ll make yourself good for their eyes, now you tricked me! but then, i know you.

                       that pile of papers you tried to organize will be slipped of from the surface by the wind, as you left them uncovered. each piece was stained by tint, blood, sweat, and juices down the floor, no one saw what happen but a mere reflection of myself—and you.

                      you let them fall, one by one.
                      you no longer care for them.
                      you no longer feel fear.
                      because you chose to be silent.

and start another one,
from scratch.

a new star, again.