Inamorata

8th of July, 2022

æ,

       you were not told to behave like this, but it’s keeping you go for the uncertain situations touched your heart with overflowing love, spilled until you're drowned. the exit's too far that even if you have attempts to escape, sweat and tears exhausts you, and gasping for more air, it’s distance seemed the same but gone too far.

       i always remind you that you're unfortunate woman of love, chasing for something impossible to happen, and yet you're not tired being pushed away, and away. i must say that you're a thousand league away, a captain of ship pursuing an unknown seascape. you're finding a treasure, but you're not aware that you already own it; the rarest treasure that's hard to find, unworthy to be seen by those eyes.

       but, i know you. such a strong lady with a good heart. lowly one who was untold and kept hidden from a happy tale of love birds, but far away from the reality that you're just a dove spreading your wings wide to go back to the your haven of peace. so pure of you, that you always believe that love gives freedom turns to be a gift to someone you adore.

       your smile must be the prize, but it will be hard to claim. you never smiled, gloomy you looked and so aloof outside. has someone ever unleashed your luminosity? maybe some heard you cracked a chuckle contradicting your personality but it's so hard to make you show your most genuine smile.

       this time, you are appreciated. those deep wounds that made you be no more fool to their faces. sweet words you didn't have, nothing to prove but you, a living evidence of selfless love that never fails.

       you are the treasure.

                                         loving you,
                                         emily.