Introduction

Hello ! I welcome you on Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. So basically this is the introduction part of this story. So before starting the story I would like you to please read this introduction part as it is very important part.

So this is my first story on wattpad. And also I am very nervous regarding my this story that will you like it or not. This story was in my mind from long time and I thought to share it. Ek Duje ke Vaaste is a very common title and even a show but I liked this title very much and according to my story it will suit perfect that is why I took it.

                                                                     NOTE

Most importantly this story is fully based on author's imagination please don't relate it to real life. If any part , incident , or anything in the story is related to anyone's life or anyone's story , it's just a COINCIDENCE , nothing more than that. This story is not meant to hurt anyone. 

I Hope that you will like and enjoy reading it. please give some comments in the comment box so that I may know that whether you are liking it or not and honestly each and every single comment and like means a lot to me. It will help me a lot and encourage me in my writing.

I just wanted to clear some important points that could create problem in my story in future and even express my thoughts so I wrote this intro part . I never wanted to hurt your feelings dear reader but then also if you are hurt by any point in this part , I am really very sorry for that. It's a request PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME ON THE BASIS OF MY STORIES OR ANY PART OF THE STORY. Maybe I am not able to actually explain what I am trying to but hope you will understand.

Atlast THANK YOU for reading this intro part.

 Enjoy reading......

Lots of love...❤️