117. Wedding

Hello!!! Welcome to part 117...

DIIII!!! BAARAAT AAAGYIIII... Shouted ashnoor entering the room where mallika , monika and other girls were present...

Mallika : (got up) Baraat aaagyi ! Sumedh !

She immediately got up and hurriedly dimmed the lights of room and went in the balcony to see the baraat , Others chuckled seeing her excitement and joined her... 

Mallika got emotional seeing sumedh....

Mallika : (doing actions) Haye ! Mera hero... Kya lag raha hai... Nazar na lage kisi ki... Thu.. thu.. thu..

Seeing them dancing mallika also dances and while others try to stop her from spoiling the look... Then they saw tanuja who came forward dancing... Mallika smiles seeing her...

Seeing sumedh , mallika also dances while singing...

Others chuckle seeing her excitement... Then they saw Mallika & Monika's family dancing...

Then , Ruby maa and monika's mom welcomes sumedh and basant with all the rituals , Bua dadi asks them to bring both the groom in by pulling their nose according to customs. Ruby maa and monika's mom try to pull their nose but sumedh & basant's cousins and friends blocked their nose by keeping their hands and handkerchief in between.. 

Samiran : Bhai chahe kuch bhi ho jae naak mat pakadne Dena...

Bua dadi : Are apni naak mat katwao tum dono... Thoda jor lagao !

They looked at each other and nodded sighing out...Sumedh gestures boys to remove their hands...

Sumedh : (slowly) Bhai... Kheench lene do... Bua dadi ko dekh rahe hona... Humse zyada undono izzat ka sawal hai !

They removed their hands and both the mother in law's pulled the nose of their son in law. 

Bua dadi : ye Hui na baat ! Shabbash !

After that , both the grooms took the blessings of the elders present in the bride's side then they welcomed the Baratis inside...

........................

Bua dadi : chaliye toh ab baari hai pair dhone ki rasam ki ! Ladki ke pita daamad ji ke pair dhote hai... Shekhar beta... Daamad ji ke pair aap dhoenge !

Shekhar : ji maa ji !

Shekhar fuffa and Monika's father were about to sit down but before that Sumedh and Basant stood up... Everyone looked at them confused...

Shekhar : kya hua beta ?

M/f : ha tum dono achaanak khade kyun ho gye ?

Sumedh : I'm sorry fuffa ji ! Par mai ye rasam nahi karsakta !