6. Taking advantage of my condition

Hey ! Welcome to the 6th part...

Mallika's voice trembled as she questioned, "T..tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Tumhe yaha nahi hona chahiye tha..." The air grew tense with her worry, a sense of urgency creeping in. Fear lingered in her words as she continued, "Agar unhone hame saath dekh liya toh..."

Suddenly, a voice cut through the tension, a sharp revelation that struck Mallika like a bolt. "Dekh liya toh nahi...Dekh liya hai!" 

Her eyes widened, heart racing, as she heard those words. Mallika gulped nervously, the weight of the unexpected situation sinking in...

With a quick turn, she faced the source of the voice, stammering, "Akh...Akhil!" 

The surprise and fear of recognition painted across her face mirrored the complexity of the situation.

Their expression was something like this 👇

Akhil's declaration echoed through the canteen, the very mention of his name turning heads

Akhil's declaration echoed through the canteen, the very mention of his name turning heads. With a confident tone, he asserted, "JI HAAN, MAI AKHIL... AKHIL SINGH THAKUR!" 

The curiosity in the eyes of the onlookers intensified as they fixated on the unfolding drama.

Akhil, unfazed by the attention, dismissed the gawkers with a nonchalant wave of his hand, saying, "Kya, Haan? Yaha koi picture chal rahi hai? SAB KAAM KARO APNA APNA!" 

His authoritative tone silenced the buzzing whispers, redirecting everyone to their own affairs pretending not to eavesdrop.

Mallika, nervously trying to explain, began, "De..Dekho Akh..Akhil, jaisa tum samajh rahe ho waisa kuch—" 

Before she could complete her sentence, Akhil interrupted with a stern hand gesture, signaling her to stop.

Akhil's frustration bubbled to the surface as he confronted Mallika, "Bhabhi ji, maine aapse kitni baar kaha hai ki ladko se dur rahiye. Kyu khamkha unki haddiyan tudwane mein lagi rehti hai?" His words dripped with a mix of exasperation. Gritting his teeth, he continued, "Apko pata hai na ki Nikhil Bhai ko ye sab bilkul pasand nahi hai, aur jo unhe pasand nahi hai woh mujhe bhala kaise hoga?"

The intensity in his voice rose as he questioned Mallika's actions, almost yelling, "Apke liye woh apne gusse par kaboo rakhna sekh rahe hai na. Kya itna aapke liye kaafi nahi hai? Kyun aap bar bar unko gussa dilane wala kaam karti hai? KYUN?!!!" 

His outburst made Mallika and the canteen patrons flinch, except for Sumedh. A palpable tension hanging in the air.

"Aur...",Just as Akhil was about to continue, his phone interrupted the confrontation.

He stepped aside, facing away from Mallika and the curious onlookers.

A hushed tension lingered in the air as Mallika, caught in the intricate web of emotions, took tentative steps backward. The fabric of her reality shifted as her back met the reassuring solidity of Sumedh's chest. In that fleeting moment, their eyes locked, creating an unspoken connection that resonated with the intensity of the unfolding chaos around them.