13. Kuch Kuch Hota hai...

Hey ! welcome to 13th part of the story...

All four of them were so tired after shifting that they decided to take a off from college today... Right now they were sitting in canteen with shruti , harsh , ishita and ritvik as they were very hungry espically our dau after doing lots of work...

Shruti : btw, mallika and monika tum logo ko pata hai... Ham log starting se hi tum logon se dosti karna chahte the par nikhil ki gang ki wajah se kabhi himmat hi nahi padi....

Mallika : sach main maine toh kabhi socha nhi tha ki is tarah se kabhi apni college life jee paungi..

Monika : very true ha...

Ishita : waise sumedh kya propose kiya hai mallika ko!!! Dekhna iske baad toh college ki har ladki apne boyfriend se aisa hi kuch karne ko bolenge...

All of them were laughing and talking randomly like this when Suddenly silence filled in the canteen....

Harsh : ye achanak canteen mein itni shanti kaise ho gyi??

Ritvik : ha ?

Then they saw two boys coming....Both of them were so handsome that every girl were seeing them with wow... Even mallika and monika too , All of them stand... And four boys were seeing girls and of course they were jealous that their girlfriend or crush is seeing someone else like this....

The boys were none other than :

The girls became statue at their place

This type of situation was last time when sumedh and basant had entered in college.

Both of them came and hugged sumedh and basant...🤗

Sid : kaisa hai buddy?

Sumedh : bilkul mast tu bata shoot se kab lauta or yaha kaise?

Abhi : aaj hi laute ghar gaye toh pata chala tum dono ne yaha admission liya hai or yahi reh rahe ho....Toh socha mil le....

(A/n : I have told you in characters part the neighbour houses and the house in front of basant's house is none other then of nigam family)

Coming back to story...

Basant : bahot achcha kiya...

Sumedh : ha , inse milo...Ye hai mere friends...

He tells their name and boys say hi to them...

Sumedh saw mallika and shook her calling her name... But no response , same with others also....

Basant : ye achanak inhe kya hogya ?

Sid and abhi were knowing that it was their magic....

Sid : ruko mai batata hun , sumedh aksar tu ladkiyon pe apne ankhon ka jadu chalata hai na ab dekh , He then goes to mallika and sees in her eyes and winks his eyes😉 hi miss beautiful....