121. Paghphera

Hello ! Welcome to part 121...

Mallika gently swung open the balcony door, inviting the soft embrace of the morning breeze, delicately brushed against her skin, carrying with it the sweet scent of dew-kissed flowers. 

With a serene smile, she made her way to the mirror, delicately dabbing at her damp hair with a towel then focused on her reflection, starting the process of getting ready for the day ahead

Meanwhile, Sumedh's peaceful slumber was interrupted by the sudden brightness streaming in the room. He squinted and turned away from the brightness blinking sleepily only to find his enchanting wife engrossed in her morning routine. A lazy , affectionate smile curved on his lips , captivated by the sight before him. 

Yawning, he climbed out of bed, his eyes still heavy with sleep. With a gentle step, he approached her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist in a loving embrace surprising her with the unexpected gesture.

"Mmm...good morning," Sumedh murmured, his voice carrying a mix of sleepiness and love, as he nuzzled her neck, breathing in the sweet scent of her freshly washed hair sending a pleasant shiver down her spine.

Mallika's cheeks flushed. Her fingers gently reached up to intertwine with his as they rested upon her waist.

"Good morning," she replied, her voice soft and tinged with affection. Turning her head slightly, she met his gaze with a tender smile, her eyes reflecting the love and connection they shared. "Sorry, maine tumhen neend se jaga Diya."

Sumedh chuckled softly,"Nah ! Sorry bolo kyunki tumne meri neend hi uda di hai." His arms tightened around her gently, and he pressed a soft kiss to the nape of her neck, causing a delighted giggle to escape Mallika's lips. 

She playfully tapped his nose with her index finger, "Well, I suppose I can make it up to you somehow," she teased, her voice carrying a hint of playful intrigue.

Sumedh's eyes sparkled as he leaned in closer, his lips just a cm away from hers"I think a kiss might just do the trick," he whispered, his breath warm against her skin.

She chuckled softly, her cheeks turning a gentle shade of pink. "You are quite the charmer, aren't you?"

He flashed a boyish grin, his fingers gently tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Only for you."

Their laughter intertwined like a dance, filling the room with an infectious joy. He pressed a lingering kiss to her forehead, his affectionate gesture sending a rush of warmth through her. Mallika turned fully to face him, standing on her tiptoes to return the favor with a soft kiss on his forehead.

They stayed like that for a moment, lost in the warmth of each other's company. The morning continued to unfold around them, as they shared quiet laughter, sweet words, and simple gestures of affection, making every moment count.