87. It's time for love , Again!

Hello everyone! Welcome to part 87...

Mallika came out after giving audition... And again covered her face with scarf so that if nikhil's men would be around they will not recognize her and she started walking towards parking where monika would be waiting...

Here sumedh came out of car and started going inside , basant told him that he will park the car then come... 

Both of them were coming from opposite sides... Suddenly their bond touch bracelets started making a low beep sound... Which was only heard by them and grabbed their attention... Both of them looked at their bracelet... They understood why was this happening... They started looking around here and there... 

Mallika : (in mind : ye nahi hosakta woh yaha... Iske pehle woh mujhe dekhe mujhe yaha se jaldi nikalna hoga...)

She tried to close the beep sound while walking no running but it wasn't stopping...

While here sumedh was walking looking here and there Then back to his bracelet whose sound was increasing as he was walking ahead...

And they didn't noticed when they bumped with each other in the same way as they first met... Once again mallika was going to fall but he caught her protectively by her waist... The beep sound of both of theirs bracelets were fast sensing the closeness of other in the same way as His heart started beating fast once again feeling her presence in his arm... 

With his one trembling hand he slowly and softly removed the scarf behind which her face was hidden... and once again he got lost seeing her same angelic face... The same eyes which were closed like that day due to the fear of falling... Which made him to fall in love with her once again...

She slowly opened her eyes and once again her brown eyes met his green hazel eyes locking the moment... That moment was not less then a dream for both of them in which they were meeting after a year...  The time was like reversed for them from where their story began....

With basantika ; 

Monika walking while seeing in phone...

Monika : ye mallika bhi na pata nahi kaha reh gyi... ah...

She collided with someone and her phone fell down... She picked it up...

Monika : shukr hai tuta nahi... Or aap...

She looked at the person and her words remained in her mouth seeing the person standing in front.

Monika : Basant!

He was about to say but stopped... Hurt , Anger and disappointment was clearly visible in his Eyes. He turned and started walking.

Monika was standing there with tearful eyes... yesterday the words which Mallika said to her started repeating in her mind...

"Tujhe pata hai sach kya hai sach yeh hai ki usdin tune unhe bahot kuch boldiya tha or aaj use wajah se teri himmat nahi hai unse nazre milane ki.."

Monika : basant !

She started going behind him... Calling out his name but he tried to ignore her and didn't stopped... 

Monika : basant please ruk jao.... Ek baar meri baat sun lo ... Please... Mujhe daat lo , maar lo , jo chaho saza dedo par please aise mat jao!..

Basant was not able to understand whether to cry or to smile seeing her... 

Monika : please aisa matkaro... I know maine usdin galat kiya tha I am sorry... Mai tumse bahot pyar karti hun mai tumhare bina nahi rehsakti.. please... 

She held his left hand from behind while walking... 

Monika : (crying) I love you basant please mujhe maaf kardo... Please... I love you...