119. First Day

Hello ! Welcome to part 119...

Mallika slowly blinked open her eyes as she felt sunlight on her face... She sat up straight rubbing her eyes and outstretches her arms yawing... She smiles brightly looking around at the beautiful morning view from the balcony feeling the fresh air...

She remembers the last night and smiles moving her eyes to sumedh who seemed to be in deep slumber... His chest rising and falling in rhythm to his breathing... mouth slightly opened , his messed up curls falling on his face... He was looking so cute and peaceful while sleeping...

She softly brushed off his curly hairs from his face but it again came back on his place making her chuckle... She kept moving her fingers through his curls adoring him when she remembers that today is her first day after marriage and post wedding rituals are still left... 

Mallika : (in mind) : Not fair patidev sote hue bhi apni bechari patni ko moh liya... Abhi ho jati na der ! Phir kya muh dikhati mai sabko ? Pehle hi din sabki nazar mein bad impression banjaata mera , Pehle din hi late hone ka tag lag jaata mujhpar ! Or waise bhi Aaj toh shaadi ke baad wali rasmein bhi hongi ! Are haan... Uske liye Sumedh ka bhi toh hona zaroori hai par ye itni gehri neend mein hai ki uthaane ka man hi nahi kar raha... Shayad kal thak gaya hoga isliye... Ek kaam karti hun mai pehle ready ho jaati... Hosakta hai tabtak ye khud uth jae... Hm... Yahi karti hun !

She proceeds to get up but couldn't due to his hold , their legs were also entangled together making it impossible for her to get down... She slowly tries to get out of his hold but due to her sudden movements his sleep gets disturbed , he frowns in sleep and turns to left side wrapping his right arm around her waist making her stop the right moment...

Mallika : (in mind) : Thank God ye utha nahi... par ab mai kaise uthun ?

She carefully removes his hand from her waist and turns him straight... He stirred and made a little movement... Mallika slowly moves her finger through his hair , he shuffled a little but his frown disappeared , She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his forhead making him smile in sleep which she adored... She was busy in adoring him when realization hits her...

Mallika : (in mind) : are mallika kya kar rahe hai tu... Sumedh ko dekhti rahegi toh bas dekhti hi reh jaegi... wakt bhi pata hai kya ho raha hai ?... Are haa... mujhe toh ye tak nahi pata ki wakt kya ho raha hai or mai yaha...

She was about to get up but her mangalsutra got stuck in sumedh's chain...

Mallika : (in mind) : lo ab bas yahi hona baaki tha... Ise kehte hai aasman se gire or khajoor mein atke... Mera mangalsutra...

She somehow made her mangalsutra free from his chain and slowly got down from the couch and sighed...

Mallika : Finally !

She covered sumedh properly with the comforter then hurriedly went inside the room to get ready...

....................

Basant ! Utho !!!... Basant !

Basant wakes up hearing Monika's voice and sees her standing in front of him , with a frown on her face and her arms crossed... 

Monika : chaliye janab ne aankhein toh kholi... Pata bhi hai kabse jaga rahe hun mai tumhe ?

Basant : (sleepy voice) hm... tum toh mujhe bahot samay se jaga rahe ho !

Monika : Pata tha Tumhe ! phir bhi nahi uth rahe the ?

Basant : (sleepy voice) itne achhe sapne se bhala kaun uthana chahega ?