93. Marriage Proposal!

Hello ! Welcome to part 93...

Under the moonlit sky, Mallika stood on the balcony of the Mudgalkar Mansion, her gaze fixed upon the serene moon and her thoughts consumed by the events of the day. As she traced her injured hand, reminiscing about how Sumedh had tenderly cared for it, a gentle warmth enveloped her heart amidst the cool night air.

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening snapped her out of her thoughts, and she came inside to expecting to see someone enter the room. But to her surprise, there was no one there. Confusion crept over her features as she scanned the room, wondering who could have opened the door. Was it just her imagination playing tricks on her?

She turned to go but a pair of hands covered her eyes from behind, sending a shiver down her spine. Reacting instinctively, Mallika placed her hand over the person's hands, a knowing smile tugging at her lips as she recognized the touch.

She teased playfully, a hint of anticipation in her voice, "kon?"

The response came in kind, "Tum batao!" Their voices mingled in the night air, a playful duet of anticipation.

With a coy smile, Mallika replied, "Mai nahi bataungi," her tone teasing yet eager.

"Okay, toh mai bhi nahi bataunga," came the playful rejoinder, the mystery person matching Mallika's playful energy.

Mallika : "Huh.... Lekin sumedh..."

Just as she moved to turn around, Sumedh's gentle touch stopped her in her tracks, 

Sumedh : "Wait! Aankhein mat kholna..."

Mallika's curiosity got the better of her, her voice tinged with excitement, "Kyun ?"

Sumedh's response was cryptic yet filled with warmth, "Kyunki... Tumhare liye ek surprise hai."

"Surprise? Kya?" Mallika's anticipation grew with every passing moment.

Sumedh urged, his hand leading her with gentle reassurance, "Chalo..."

Mallika's curiosity bubbled over as she pressed for details, "Aadhi Raat Ko Kaha Jaana Hai?"

Sumedh's response was firm, leaving no room for further questioning, "Terrace Pe!"

As Mallika opened her mouth to protest, Sumedh preemptively silenced her, "Aur ab, aur koi sawal nahi! Apna Question bank aur aankhein dono band rakho !"

Mallika pouted in response, her lips forming a playful protest, yet her heart fluttering with excitement at what awaited her, He chuckled and took her one hand in his and covered her eyes fully with another one, leading her to the terrace...

As they reached the entrance of the terrace, Sumedh slowly released her hand and removed his own from her eyes, disappearing into the darkness.

Mallika blinked open her eyes, finding herself standing at the threshold of the terrace, the cool night air kissing her bare feet. As she shifted her weight, her toes brushed against something soft and fragrant. Looking down, she discovered a trail of delicate rose petals strewn across the floor, leading her deeper into the realm of the unknown.

 Looking down, she discovered a trail of delicate rose petals strewn across the floor, leading her deeper into the realm of the unknown