𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"Can you hear me? Is this thing even working!"

*aggressive button pressing followed by a phone ringing*

"Wait, give me a second. Seokmin, stop calling me! I'm doing the radio show thingy."

*distantly*

"Bunny, we can hear you. It's already on"

*Seokmin trying to hold in laughter*

"Hang up, will you? I'll deal with you later! Anyway, hi everyone, I'm your head prefect Joshua Hong, and I'm here as I am every year to announce the start of a new year. Isn't it exciting!? I'll also be naming the lucky scholarship winner for this year towards the end!"

*paper shuffling*

"To mention the leading students in each department, I'll start with Music since it is my very own department. In the production unit, we have our very own Lee Jihoon, excelling in his skills with each passing year, Yoon Jeonghan, Lee Seokmin and me Joshua Hong from the vocal unit."

*page flips*

"In the art department, we have the University placeholders, Jeon Wonwoo and Xu Minghao! I'm sure we're all beyond excited for the art exhibition led by them at the end of the year."

*drops the paper before somehow catching it with his other hand*

"Anyway, Dance department, we have Wen Junhui and Kwon Soonyoung leading with their exceptional talents. An honourable mention being Lee Chan, who transferred to Japan in the last semester. We hope to have him back soon."

*Clears his throat*

"And of course, the best for last, the science department. Choi Seungcheol, Kim Mingyu and Choi Hansol. Otherwise known as the royals of this Institution, also one of the many reasons for us being such a highly sought after and prestigious university. Of course, we can all expect to see more from these talented individuals, but for now, I'm signing- hold on!"

*Picks up the phone*

"Babe, I need you to stop calling me!"

*muffled*

"You forgot to announce the one who got the scholarship!"

*hangs up*

"I totally didn't forget, the lucky individual to attain the scholarship is..."

*excessive paper flipping*

"It's Boo Seungkwan, and he's all the way from Jeju island. I'm sure he'll be a great addition to our family here at Myeongdong! Now I'm actually signing off."

>possible angst >smut >profanity

>possible angst
>smut
>profanity

Copyright 2021 © tataxcooky16

DO NOT COPY MY WORK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS~

»»————- ★ ————-««