Why is he shirtless?

"What the fuck?" Seungkwan voiced his thoughts when Bin walked in through the door with Hansol, of all people. "Language!" Seungkwan flinched as he felt his mother smack the back of his head.

"Panda, you could've told us that your boyfriend was coming with his entire Boy Scouts" Bin leaned on the kitchen counter, still in only red shorts from his lifeguard shift. Before Seungkwan could ask what he meant, the whole Boy Scouts had indeed stumbled into the house.

"Hi, Kwanie!" Seokmin took the initiative to greet him first as Joshua waved from beside in what only looked like the most atrocious slippers that Seungkwan had ever laid eyes on.

He followed his eyes across each and every person present, only stopping at Wonwoo, who stood in the back looking apologetic. "My boyfriend?" Was the first thing that came out of Seungkwan's mouth.

"He came here looking for his boyfriend's house. It's your address, babe" Hansol was visibly biting his teeth at the way Bin addressed Seungkwan. "Why are you here?" He was about to respond, but Seungkwan's mother beat him to it.

"That's not how we treat guests. I just made lunch! Go on everyone, take a seat" Jeonghan was the first to drop himself on a chair, already praising Seungkwan's mother for her decor.

"Seungkwan" Hansol tried to sit next to Seungkwan only to have Bin occupy the seat moments before him. "We can talk later" Seungkwan murmured, not wanting to ruin his already messed up appetite.

"This is so good!" Mingyu continuously complimented as he dug into the meal, making it his job to feed Wonwoo every chance he got. "He's so handsome" Seungkwan snapped his head towards Jinseol to see her giggling while looking at Hansol, who was sitting across from them.

"You could've told us he was coming. This is an amazing surprise! He looks foreign. Is he German?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before stuffing a piece of bread in her mouth.

"How long are you kids staying? Do you have a place to stay?" Seungkwan wanted to beg his mother not to offer their house up. Living with Hansol was the last thing he needed.

"We don't yet, but we were planning on staying at some hotel. We came so sudden that we didn't get time to book any rooms" Seungcheol explained as Minghao chimed in.

"I still think sleeping on the beach is a good idea" Jun shook his head almost instantly at the idea and was backed up by Jihoon and Soonyoung. "I hate sleeping on the beach, I did once and Wonwoo put sand everywhere on me. I MEAN EVERYWHERE ON ME!" Seungkwan smiled slightly, and almost everyone started laughing at the way Soonyoung was going off about his hatred for camping on the beach.

Seungkwan however, failed to notice how Hansol's eyes stayed on his lips and how they curved into the most beautiful smile. Hansol missed seeing that smile so much. Seungkwan was too distracted to notice but Bin wasn't, he didn't like Hansol and he wasn't going to act as if he did.

"We would be more than happy to host you. Did Seungkwan not tell you that we run a bed and breakfast?" This was it, Seungkwan internally cursed. His mother was going to get him killed. "Really? It would be perfect. I'm already obsessed with your cooking" Seokmin said with a mouth full of kimchi fried rice.

"I'm happy as long as I don't have to sleep on the beach with Wonwoo."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Is he always shirtless? Those red shorts look ugly!" Hansol threw sand at Bin, who was too far away from him to be affected by what he said or did. Wonwoo stopped Hansol's hands that were still busy throwing sand.

"What's the plan?" Wonwoo himself was dreading every second of Seungkwan ignoring him. He was already so attached to the boy that not having Seungkwan around him, being the ball of joy that he is was starting to get to him.

"I'm going to talk to him tonight" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow at the statement but nodded. "He'll listen to me. I'm going to tell him exactly how I feel" Hansol felt content seeing the optimistic look on Wonwoo's face as he turned his attention back to Bin.

"I'm still not sure if it's him or you that's the second lead" both boys jumped at Mingyu's sudden appearance out of nowhere. "Hey, babe" Mingyu placed a quick kiss on Wonwoo's cheek before sitting himself down next to him.

"He's obviously the second lead" Hansol answered Mingyu's rhetorical question but was reduced to silence when he saw Bin run up to Seungkwan on the beach before he picked the smaller up from behind and spun him around.

"Are they spinning in slow motion?" Wonwoo slapped a hand over Mingyu's mouth, knowing that his snarky comments weren't what Hansol needed right now. "They're childhood friends. He's told me about him. Seungkwan doesn't have any feelings for him, don't worry about it" Wonwoo knew nothing he said was going through Hansol's ear.

The only thing he could think of to make Hansol snap out of it was the extreme. He glanced over at Soonyoung, who was sound asleep on his blanket with Jihoon trying to keep as much distance between them as possible while writing something down in his notebook.

"I'm sorry, Soonie" he said mainly to himself as he made his way over to grab a bucket that was abandoned by some child before filling it with sand and walking over to Soonyoung.

He shut his eyes, getting ready to be screamed at before pouring the sand on every inch of his best friend's body. It didn't take even a few seconds for Soonyoung to snap out of his slumber and start screaming at Wonwoo.

"IT IS IN MY PANTS, FUCK YOU JEON!"

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"영원한 건 절대 없단 걸"

"영원한 절대 없단 "

"Nothing lasts forever"