Sound of music

"You must be Seungkwan! I'm Seokmin" Seungkwan took the extended hand in front of him before shaking it softly. "Move, Lee. I'm Joshua" Seungkwan turned his head at the name, the head prefect, right?

"It's so nice to meet you" Seungkwan bend for a bow, already registering Joshua as someone very important. "You don't need to do all that" Joshua returned the bow before moving closer to Seokmin.

"He bowed only for you" Seokmin mumbled with a pout on his lips as he leaned into Joshua's touch. Seungkwan instinctively bowed for Seokmin, only for him to shake his head in response with a slight chuckle. "I was just joking!" Seokmin put an arm around Seungkwan before attaching himself to his side.

"Leave the new kid alone" Seungkwan followed the sound to a relatively short male who had situated himself far from the group with headphones on. "Jihoon hyung, he's so cute!" Seokmin pulled Seungkwan's cheeks taking him by surprise.

"And you're annoying. Start vocal prepping for the class already" Seokmin reluctantly left Seungkwan to go do as he was told. "Which side of the pillow did you wake up on today, Jihoon?" Joshua asked before following Seokmin.

"Wonwoo told me about you. It's not that scary here. Did he tell you that he got here on a scholarship four years ago too? And look at him, already one of the most talented artists this place has seen. You can make history, kid. Just believe in yourself" Jihoon said, gaining surprised looks for his unusually friendly tone from Seokmin and Joshua.

"I believe in me, vodka and dick" Jeonghan thrust the door open before strutting in like he owned the place. Jihoon groaned at the new presence while Seokmin and Joshua held back laughter. But what caught Seungkwan's attention was the boy trailing behind him with his eyes fixed on his phone.

"You must be Seungkwan. Nice to meet you! I was looking for you" Jeonghan grabbed Hansol by the ear abruptly, causing him almost to drop his phone.

"Apologise" Jeonghan said sternly, making Hansol struggle in his grip. "I'm sorry, Jeju-do. I shouldn't have called you a charity case or said that your fashion choices were tragic even though they clearly are" Jeonghan sighed when he realised this was the best he was going to get out of him.

"I'm so sorry on his behalf. I personally loved your hat!" Seungkwan smiled as Jeonghan left Hansol's now red ear to ruffle his hair. "I've always wanted to go to Jeju. You're so lucky to be from there" Seungkwan had to admit he felt comfort at how the older had a totally different approach to him being from Jeju than Hansol did.

"My precious, My Joshua" Joshua lifted his head at the mention of his name as he let Jeonghan smother him with kisses. "Oh my god, not in front of my boyfriend" Joshua fake blushed while Jeonghan continued to rub his face onto Joshua's cheek.

"Disgusting shat!" Seokmin shook his head in disapproval as he tried to avoid looking at the two best friends. "Hansol, why are you still here?" Jihoon asked, not even bothering to look up from his spot.

"Yes Hyung, I shall get going" Hansol winked at Jihoon, knowing very well he wasn't even looking at him. He walked up to Seungkwan before leaning forward to reach his ear, "I'm not done with you, Jeju-do" Seungkwan shivered at Hansol's breath, fanning his ear before stepping away.

"Hansol, leave!" Jihoon raised his voice only to motivate Hansol to leave finally. "That's enough Choi for today" Seokmin commented while sitting down next to Seungkwan as their professor walked in.

"That's enough Choi for the whole year."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"I can help you" Mingyu ran behind Wonwoo, who was trying to manage four mixing palettes and an easel in his hands along with a bunch of paint supplies. "No, I'm fine" Wonwoo replied in a relatively detached tone.

"Wonwoo Hyung, you know how much I like you! Why can't you give me one date? I'm asking for just one date to prove myself" Mingyu begged as he walked in front of Wonwoo, back turned to the direction he was walking in.

"Walk properly. You'll fall and hit your head like you always do" Wonwoo said casually before opening the art room. "Am I not good enough for you? I'm 6 feet tall and super strong. We'd always get along" Wonwoo couldn't help but let the slightest smile slip out at Mingyu's absurd quoting of the most random song.

"Look at that smile..." Mingyu shifted on his feet before following Wonwoo inside the art room. "Hey, Mingyu" Minghao acknowledged from the farthest end of the room, paintbrush in hand and humming quietly to the music in the background.

"Hey, Hao! We should go to the photography convention thing together next week" Mingyu suggested gaining a nod of approval from the Chinese boy. "Wanna be my plus 1?" Mingyu asked, getting too close to Wonwoo's face for his liking.

"No, I have my own plus 1" Wonwoo shrugged as he began setting up his workplace. "Don't tell me it's Jun Hyung! Anyone but Jun Hyung!" Minghao snickered, having already known the answer to the question.

"You don't like him like that, right? Jun Hyung is great, but he's Jun Hyung. You can't date him!" Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu with a bit of intrigue. "What's wrong with Junie?" Wonwoo asked, catching Mingyu off guard.

"I- nothing he's great, but you're not the one for him, Jeon Wonwoo" Mingyu announced before getting ready to walk out of the room dramatically. "He's just coming as a friend. Calm down" Wonwoo mumbled, stopping Mingyu in his tracks.

Mingyu tried his best not to fangirl right then and there as he held himself together the best he could until he walked out of the room. "Hey, Mango!" Jun waved along with Soonyoung as he noticed the boy in front of the art room on the way to their lecture.

"You're great, Hyung, great! Jesus worthy" Jun blinked in surprise as Mingyu kissed his cheeks aggressively before skipping towards the science department. "What the fuck just happened?" Jun scratched the back of his neck as he looked over at Soonyoung.

"You heard him. He thinks you're Jesus."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"말하고 싶어 널 보고 싶어

"말하고 싶어 보고 싶어."

"I want to tell you that I want to see you."