To you

"Are you scared?" Hansol took Seungkwan's hand in his, rubbing comforting circles onto his skin. "Scared of performing? Not much. But scared of you hearing the song? Yes" Hansol tilted his head in confusion, waiting for an explanation.

"I helped Jihoon Hyung write it. I did pour my heart out, so you better love it!" Seungkwan threatened as he tightened his hold on Hansol's hand. "I love you too" Hansol didn't expect the sudden confession, having to wait some time to compose himself again.

"You do?" Seungkwan nodded eagerly as he brought their intertwined hands to his lips to place a kiss on them. "I have for a long time" Hansol pulled Seungkwan in for a hug. Even at such a small gesture, his heart was swelling with love, and he knew he was a goner.

Boo Seungkwan was it. He was forever. He didn't know why he was so sure, but he knew. If his heart made him chase the boy across waters and land not to lose him, then he was sure it was Boo Seungkwan.

The one who made him laugh, scream, and fight for what he loved, stayed by his side. It was all him. "I didn't ask you to be my boyfriend yet properly" Hansol thought out loud and let his free hand rest against Seungkwan's cheek.

"Please be my boyfriend, Jeju-do. What will I do without you constantly bothering me and your hideous hat in my face at all time? Please put me through all that, and more" Seungkwan should've been offended at the hat comment, but he couldn't even pretend with how much he was smiling.

"I do" Hansol let out the loudest laugh he's ever laughed as Seungkwan slapped his hand over his mouth. "I mean, yes! I'll be your boyfriend" Hansol, who was pretty happy with the first response, wasted no time in joining their lips together in that very instance.

Seungkwan's arms looped around Hansol's neck involuntary, this was what every inch of him wanted, and it showed. He wanted to be held and loved for as long as possible by Choi Hansol. "You don't have to take the 'I do' back. I'll make you say it one day" Seungkwan slipped out of Hansol's hold before he could see the red tint to his cheeks.

"I have to practice a bit more! I'm leaving" Seungkwan announced as loud as he could before running away towards the others leaving Hansol behind. Seungkwan peeked over in Hansol's direction every so often to get a glimpse of the boy but was quick to hide every time Hansol's attention fell on him.

"I'm happy it all worked out!" Jeonghan screamed happily as he hugged Joshua to show his enthusiasm. "It all did" Seungkwan smiled softly before letting his eyes drift over to Hansol one last time who was now busy talking to Seungcheol and pouting unconsciously.

"I don't think I ever want to take that 'I love you' back."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Thank you all for gathering here at Jeju seafront cafe! Today we have a local favourite, our very own Boo Seungkwan, performing along with his just as talented friends. So please give it up for them!" The announcer invited them onto the stage before stepping down himself.

Jihoon nudged Seungkwan towards the mic as he mumbled a 'go for it'. Seungkwan's eyes searched for Hansol's, and a big smile spread across his lips the moment he saw the boy he loved standing next to Bin with such an endearing look on his face.

"Hi everyone, I know some of you might know me, but if you don't, my name is Boo Seungkwan, and I'm so thankful for this opportunity to perform along with some of my closest friends who also happen to be incredible musicians" Seungkwan proceeded to introduce each individual, stopping at Jihoon to compliment him for being one of the best producers in Korea in his opinion.

"This is the second song I've written on, and it's dedicated to the same person" Seungkwan let out a small laugh as his attention drifted off towards Hansol. "Except this time, I didn't write it with the beautiful thoughts of snapping his neck but perhaps kissing it, enjoy!" Jeonghan's eyes widened at the slight dirty joke, but Joshua on the other hand laughed and pointed at Hansol's equally shocked face.