Nobody but you

"Hao, he's going to kill me" Jun refused even before Minghao could explain his plan properly. "Jun ge please, it's the last time. Mingyu told me that if he doesn't return his feelings tonight he'll give up on trying for good!"

Jun hesitated, not being sure of how true Mingyu was going to be to his word. "What do you want me to do then?" Jun finally submitted, hoping the plan would not end in Wonwoo stabbing him with a paintbrush.

"Just tell him you're sick and that I'll take you home. Just say it's 'Chinese bonding time' or something" Jun didn't know how much 'Chinese bonding time' would work with Wonwoo, but he agreed nonetheless.

"Why do you help him so much?" Minghao shrugged before checking around to see if Mingyu was anywhere in hearing range since his friend did possess an unintentional stalker talent of hearing whatever anyone said about him.

"He's my best friend" Minghao said quietly, still looking over his shoulder. "The way you said it like you were confessing that he was a serial killer to me was adorable" Minghao glared before getting ready to leave.

"If you call me adorable one more time, you can hear all the Chinese curse words I can possibly think of during our 'Chinese bonding time' okay?" Jun let out a laugh as he waved Minghao goodbye.

"Wen Junhui, why did you abandon me!?" Jun turned around, hearing the obnoxiously loud sound that belonged to Kwon Soonyoung. "Wonwoo was looking for you, said he called you a bunch of times already. I guess you both have an exhibition date or something tonight without me" Jun's hand went to check his phone only to find around 15 missed calls and 2 voice mails from Wonwoo.

Voicemail 1 :

"Junie! Don't tell me you forgot. You said you'd get me from class, and we can go straight to the event. Wen Junhui, I'll kill you. Try me"

*line goes dead*

Voicemail 2 :

"I'm sorry for screaming at you. I'll come to find you in the dance room then. You're getting bad bestie points. I'm going to steal all your candy for the next two weeks. I'm very annoyed."

*line goes dead*

"You both have attachment issues" Soonyoung laughed, being able to hear Wonwoo scream quite clearly. "I swear he's a little drama queen. Where is he?" Soonyoung pointed towards the dance department as he tagged along with Jun.

"Why didn't you both ask me to come?" Soonyoung asked, voice rather low in disappointment. "My favourite tiger shouldn't get sad over this. He's just bringing me to annoy Mingyu. It's obvious" Jun let one of his arms pull Soonyoung towards him.

"Then I'm taking you on a date too. Help me make Jihoon jealous" Soonyoung whined as he clung to Jun. "We need to think about the fact that Jihoon isn't Mingyu, and he would probably give us his blessings" Soonyoung's whining only worsened at that.

Jun pushed the dance practice room door open to find Wonwoo sitting in the farthest corner, passionately munching on Jun's secret candy stash. Wonwoo noticed the two new presences in the room but still continued to ignore them and eat the candy.

Soonyoung was the first to go over to Wonwoo, trying to get the boy to share but instead got slapped with a gummy worm surprisingly hard. Soonyoung stepped back in actual fear as he rubbed his now sore cheek.

"You remind me of that little creature in 'lord of the rings'! Fucking terrifying"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Nobody nobody but you, I want nobody nobody but you~" Seungkwan sang as he lazily texted Hansol while lying across the couch in the dormitory hall.

Jerk :
I wish I stayed at the university dorm so I could bother you in person

Me :
The chancellor's son wants to sleep here when he has a comfortable silk bed at home with heating?

Jerk :
Are you cold? Should I come to keep you warm?

Me :
Are you actually going to come? I can open the main window for you

Hansol? I was joking! What are you doing?

Don't show up! I will kill you, no!

seen

"You're fucking crazy!" Seungkwan couldn't believe that Hansol was indeed right outside the window, knocking to be let in. "You're actually- Jesus Hansol!" Seungkwan rushed to open up the window as he saw Hansol shiver with one arm around himself and the other on the windowsill.

"Hey" Hansol grinned, breath visible in the cold air. "Get in here!" Seungkwan used his entire body weight to drag Hansol inside. "Stay" Seungkwan commanded before he quickly went to his room to get a blanket and ran right back.

Hansol had already made his way to the fireplace that was almost out. "Here you go, stupid jerk" Hansol shivered even more as the blanket covered him. "I need your warmth too, Jeju-do" he opened his arms and waited for Seungkwan.

"Just 'cause I don't want you to get hypothermia" Seungkwan kneeled down on the wooden floor and snuggled up into Hansol indeed cold arms, letting the blanket also envelop him.

"I didn't want to be home. I'm glad you texted me" Seungkwan nodded, waiting for him to continue. "I don't have the best relationship with my so-called perfect father" Hansol sighed, running a hand through Seungkwan's hair.

"If I were home any longer, he would've probably called me a waste of space which would in turn lead to Cheol Hyung fighting back for me, and they would start a screaming match. I was not in the mood to ruin my family dynamic today" Seungkwan placed a light kiss on Hansol's neck, making him look down.

"When my sisters and I fight, my mother would be the one to rip us off each other and then she would make us apologise in turns for hours until we actually meant it" a dry chuckle left Hansol's lips as he let his mind travel to the person he was used to always going to when he fought with his father, but he was here right now, with Seungkwan and he felt safe again.

"I'll keep the window open next time you fight with your dad. I'll also get the blanket and fireplace ready."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"답을 모르겠단 말야."

"I don't know the answer."