Legally blonde

"Wonwoo Hyung, where is Seungkwan?" Hansol trailed behind Wonwoo, trying to get the answer out of him to no avail. "I know I shouldn't have left like that. It was just in that situation with Chan I was carried away" Hansol knew his reasons weren't even close to being enough, but he was determined to try.

He shouldn't have left Seungkwan like that. He shouldn't have used him like that, but he did in a moment of weakness, and all Hansol wanted was to make it right. He would lose Chan for sure but did he just manage to ruin everything with Seungkwan too?

"Why are you following me around? I don't know where he is" Wonwoo's lips morphed into a wide smile as soon as his eyes laid on the tall figure in the distance, standing with his arms open and coffee in hand.

Wonwoo did his very best not to run into Mingyu's arms, but he was sure that's pretty much what he did. "I got it just how you like it, vanilla latte with two pumps of sugar" Mingyu pressed a kiss onto the top of Wonwoo's head before passing him the coffee.

"Thank you" Wonwoo said onto Mingyu's cheek before placing a light kiss there. "Okay, I get it. You're going through the honeymoon phase, but where is Seungkwan?" Mingyu shrugged as he squinted his eyes at Hansol.

"I really would be needing the money we promised over the bet soon. I'm pretty sure from what I heard that he hates you more than before if anything" Mingyu wasn't very subtle as he wrapped his arms around Wonwoo, who was beyond happy that Mingyu technically took Seungkwan's side (essentially Wonwoo's side).

"I don't think you'll have to look for him much. There he is!" Wonwoo said as he crossed his arms with a satisfied smirk on his lips. Hansol turned around at Wonwoo's words only to lose his breath the moment he laid his eyes on someone who he could only assume was Seungkwan from his soft smile.

Seungkwan was walking alongside Jeonghan and Joshua, both on either side of the boy with their arms looped around his. It wasn't hard to notice that the eyes of everyone present in the hallway were on Seungkwan. How could it not be? He was definitely a sight to see.

Tight skinny jeans fitting him in all the right places, the light blue/dark blue stitch shirt he had put on while making sure to leave the first few buttons loose was another torturous sight accompanied by the chain around his neck and the bracelet on his hand that Hansol was sure would be Joshua's doing was all too much for him.

Everything was tolerable to some extent, but the thing that had Hansol's legs weak was the hair, Boo Seungkwan was blonde. Beautifully and absolutely illegally gorgeous with it too. A few shades away from platinum and a few centimetres away from Hansol's reach.

Hansol held his stance as Seungkwan approached him before stopping right next to the confusing mess that he was right now. "You picked wrong" Seungkwan whispered into Hansol's ear as low as possible.

"that outfit Wonwoo Hyung, you picked wrong! I told you to wear the brown one, didn't I?" Seungkwan diverted the topic as if it wasn't even directed at Hansol.

"Well, you wore it now. There's no point in getting sad over your choice! No matter how stupid it was, it's the choice you made" Seungkwan waved at Mingyu before whisking Wonwoo away, with Joshua and Jeonghan following after them.

Mingyu looked over at Hansol, shaking his head in utter disapproval as he placed his arm around a sulking Hansol. The last thing Hansol needed right now was Kim Mingyu with his condescending stare.

"You're a fucking idiot, Choi Hansol."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"How did it go!?" Minghao asked as he walked into the art room before plopping himself down on the floor next to Jun. Seungkwan raised his eyebrow, not knowing who this random stranger was.

"Oh, I'm Xu Minghao. Wonwoo Hyung told me all about the little thing you guys had planned. Blonde looks good on you" Minghao complimented before leaning over to steal some of the candy in Jun's hand.

"It went well, I think. He looked taken aback" Seungkwan's attention shifted to Wonwoo, who only nodded in agreement. "The next part is going to be hard" Wonwoo laid down on Jun's lap, which was quite literally his second favourite place to be, Mingyu's arms being a very obvious first.

"You're gonna date someone, not literally but just to get Hansol riled up" Wonwoo explained as he glanced at Minghao. "Why do you think you're here?" Minghao stopped his movements mid-way through, biting into a snickers bar.

"I can't. My girlfriend won't like it" Jun and Wonwoo both glanced at each other, rather surprised by the sudden information. "Aria, I talk about her all the time, and you would know if you pay attention to me. A-R-I-A!" (Author-nim sacrificing herself as Hao's girlfriend and throwing in a 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' reference) Minghao shouted before turning his attention back to the chocolate bar in utter annoyance.

"Well, now what?" Seungkwan sighed as he glanced at Wonwoo in desperation. "I would've, but not a single soul will believe it" Wonwoo looked like his entire life's work had been shattered right in front of him.

Jun cleared his throat, inching closer to Seungkwan, who was busy burying his face in his hands. Jun tapped the younger boy's shoulder a few times to get his attention which eventually worked.

Seungkwan looked in Jun's direction only to see his Hyung shift awkwardly in his seat before taking Seungkwan's hands in his, making Minghao and Wonwoo both shoot up from their reclined positions.

Seungkwan's eyes shifted between the two and Jun's hands, only for him to finally decide to rest his gaze on Jun's warm expression, too calm compared to his sudden action.

"Boo Seungkwan if you let me, I would be more than happy to be your fake boyfriend."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"째려도 전혀 무서워."

"I'm not scared at all, even if I stare at you."