Leonardo da vinci

"I don't wanna hear it" Wonwoo walked ahead, completely ignoring Mingyu following behind him like a lost puppy. "I didn't. It wasn't like that-" Mingyu stammered as he went to grip onto Wonwoo's sleeve.

"I don't care what you do but don't you think it's kinda pathetic? Chasing after me as if your life depended on it only to make out with him!?" Wonwoo didn't know why he was so mad. There was no point in him being so mad. He should be more than happy if Mingyu liked Hansol, so why was he mad right now?

"Look at me, Kim Mingyu. If you like him, then I'm happy for you. I've been waiting for this day for so long, see I'm so happy" Wonwoo smiled in the fakest way possible before pulling his hand away from Mingyu.

"You can kiss Leonardo da Vinci all you want! Who am I to care!?" Mingyu blinked before calmly taking Wonwoo's hand back in his. "Di Caprio" he had a soft smile on his lips, rather weird under the circumstances.

"What!?" Wonwoo snapped but let Mingyu hold onto his hands. "You meant Hansol, right? It's Di Caprio, not Da Vinci" Wonwoo groaned before ripping his hands away a second time.

"Yes, Mingyu. I mean Di Caprio, go be Jack and rose together! Just let me be" Wonwoo began to walk away but stopped when he heard Mingyu's low chuckle from behind him.

"It's you, Jeon Wonwoo. It'll always be you!" Mingyu took a few steps forward before leaning in to reach Wonwoo's ear from behind him. "Besides, we both know you're my first kiss" Mingyu whispered rather sensual, only to walk past him casually.

~

"First-year, huh?" Wonwoo sat down next to Mingyu before putting an arm around him. "Don't worry too much. You'll make friends in no time" Mingyu glanced up to see Wonwoo looking straight ahead.

"It's your luck that you came to hide in the art room, or I wouldn't have seen you" Wonwoo held the 19-year old's hand, a gesture just meant to calm him down.

"I'm Wonwoo, I'm just a second-year, so I know what you went through. I had it worse if it makes you feel better. Last year, I was the scholarship winner" Mingyu turned his head only to find Wonwoo looking back at him this time.

"So don't be too scared, new kid" Mingyu's grip on Wonwoo tightened as he leaned into the touch. "My dad is going to be so disappointed. I can't mess up. I'm not good at physics, and I would've done well if I did arts, but he wouldn't let me. I'm so scared, sunbae. What if I don't do well?" Wonwoo shook his head to dismiss Mingyu's statement before smiling at him.

"You can do anything if you just try hard enough" Wonwoo promised before moving closer to Mingyu. "And don't call me sunbae" he was about to lean back when Mingyu unintentionally bends forward, their lips grazing against each others for a millisecond.

"I'm sorry!" Mingyu exclaimed, pulling away and falling backwards. "No, no it's okay" Wonwoo waved his arm, calming Mingyu down a bit. "I'm such a mess, my first kiss and I messed that up too" Wonwoo listened as Mingyu continued to rant.

"Just come here" Wonwoo stood up abruptly before wrapping his arms around Mingyu's neck. "I'm not gonna let you mess up anything from now on, okay?" Mingyu's breath was caught in the back of his throat as he felt Wonwoo's lips on his again, this time properly.

He couldn't help swoon at how perfectly his lips fit with Wonwoo's. It was almost addicting how the older felt. If Mingyu could, he'd kiss him until all the breath in his lungs gave out. So it really wasn't hard for Mingyu to decide these were the only lips he'd ever want to kiss again.

"Now, you can't say you messed that up."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Why are you following me?" Seungkwan sighed as he stopped in his tracks after listening to Hansol's insistent footsteps. "I can hear you" Hansol shrugged as he put his hands in his pocket, choosing to walk beside Seungkwan.

"Jeju-do, why did you keep looking at Mingyu and me?" Hansol asked as if he did not intend for just that to happen. "I wasn't looking" Seungkwan said between his teeth, trying to avoid Hansol.

"But you were! Why? Wanted it to be you that I kissed?" Seungkwan looked at Hansol like he spoke literal nonsense before laughing. "Why would I want to kiss you? Out of everyone, you think I want to kiss you?" Hansol took one of his hands out of the pocket before holding onto Seungkwan's chin.

"If you aren't going to admit it, then I can, right? I want to kiss you, Jeju-do. I've been wanting to since I saw you. If you let me, I want to do so much more than that" Seungkwan's eyes widened as he slapped Hansol's hand away.

"No, thank you" Hansol couldn't help smirk at how Seungkwan's voice faltered with each syllable. "You can thank me later" Seungkwan didn't even get time to be confused before he felt Hansol's lips on his own.

Seungkwan brought his hands up to push him away but clutched at Hansol's shirt instead. Every second that passed seemed like hours when Hansol's tongue grazed against his lips before letting a hand trail down to grab Seungkwan's ass catching him off guard.

Seungkwan opened his mouth to let out a quiet moan, and Hansol took that as an opportunity to stick his tongue in, making sure to taste every bit of Seungkwan he could at that moment. Seungkwan could've sworn it'd been hours before they pulled away, both gasping for air.

Hansol still had a hand around Seungkwan's waist to keep him steady, the other laced in his hair. "You didn't want that?" Hansol asked in between laboured breaths.

"Next time, don't do it in an abandoned hallway."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

" 두고 도망가지 않아."

"I won't run away from you."