Jeju Oh Jeju

Seungkwan smiled the biggest he had in a long time as he let his sisters tackle him into a hug. "Our baby" he heard Jinseol say while Sojeong focused on ruffling Seungkwan's blonde hair.

"Eomma, he's blonde!" Seungkwan tried to shut his sister's mouth with his hand, but he was a bit too late. "Well if I knew that, I wouldn't have made all of his favourite side dishes" Seungkwan felt all of his worries being pushed to the back of his mind as he stared at the face that looked so much like him.

Before he knew it, he was running into his mother's open arms and bursting into tears. "Such a cry baby, I missed you too" Seungkwan could tell by his mother's tone that she was trying not to get emotional.

"You should've come home faster if you missed us this much" Jinseol commented as she walked towards the mother-son duo with Sojeong. "Can I get a hug too?" Seungkwan stopped in his tracks at the voice that belonged to none other than the first person to steal his heart, Moon Bin.

Seungkwan didn't have to be told twice as he rushed over and pulled Bin into a hug. "Hey, Binnie" Seungkwan sighed as he tried his best to forget the terms on which they ended when he left Jeju.

"You're blonde? It looks cute" Bin's hold on Seungkwan's cheek was soft, as if he was scared he'd leave again. "How have you been?" Seungkwan knew he wouldn't get an answer he liked. He hated to remember that he had left someone who loved him so much.

"I've been good. How has my little panda bear been?" Seungkwan scoffed and pushed the taller away. "You're back with the bear thing" Seungkwan hated to love that nickname and how it came from one of the happiest yet embarrassing moments in his life.

~
"Stop laughing!" Seungkwan whined as he pushed Bin's face away from his, only causing the boy to laugh harder. "How can I not laugh? You thought you saw a panda bear at Jeju" Seungkwan made the laughing boy shut up by pressing his lips onto Bin's.

"What was that for?" Bin asked before pulling Seungkwan closer to him. The beach was beautiful at night, the moon shined bright, and the water had a nice sparkling tinge. The way the wind had Seungkwan's hair falling all over his face was the prettiest sight in Bin's opinion, though.

"I'm bribing you never to call me that again" Seungkwan kissed the boy beneath him harder as his hands dug into the sand under them. "You'd have to do a lot more than just that" Seungkwan kissed Bin's lips one last time before turning his attention to the night sky and placing his head on Bin's chest, focusing his attention on drawing circles onto the sand.

"If I ask you to do forever with me, will you?" Bin's question stopped Seungkwan from whatever he was doing. "We're 17. We have all the time in the world to talk about forever" Bin hated the answer Seungkwan always came up with, but he'd wait. He'd wait as long as he needed to for Seungkwan to say yes. To say yes to their forever.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Great plan, by the way! Do you even know where he lives?" Jeonghan hadn't stopped complaining even when they reached the island. "Baby, do I have to carry all your four bags and mine?" Jeonghan glanced at Seungcheol, who was struggling with all the luggage.

"Yes, you do. I only agreed to come because I was told this would be a vacation" Wonwoo and Hansol walked ahead, trying to find someone to ask about the address they stole from the university directory.

It was surprising, to say the least, that all of their friends had tagged along to get Seungkwan to forgive Hansol. Mingyu was busy tripping over seashells while he rolled Wonwoo and his luggage with Minghao's help. Seokmin and Joshua treated the whole trip like a romantic retreat and found their way to the first clothing store they saw to get matching couple shirts.

Jihoon was trying his best to push Soonyoung away, who was in return clinging on to the shorter male. "Your flower shirt looks great, Hoonie" Jihoon held himself back from punching Soonyoung as he followed Wonwoo and Hansol with the said boy still clinging onto him.

Jun was the last to walk out of the ferry, almost regretting his decision to tag along after the whole dating situation was revealed to be a ploy to help Seungkwan get Hansol jealous. He also wasn't too fond of seeing Seokmin and Joshua drink out of the same coconut with two straws. The only thing that was helping him stay sane was the occasional texts he was getting from someone who he was surprisingly finding comfort in, someone he wanted to keep a secret from his group of friends as of now.

"Hey sir, would you maybe know where this house is?" Hansol passed the piece of paper with Seungkwan's address to the lifeguard on duty only to step back as he noticed the intimidating stare on the person's face. He was tall and built as expected of a lifeguard. Every inch of his body showcased muscles, making Hansol kind of nervous about why he was staring him down so hard.

"It's okay if you don't know it. We'll just ask someone else" Wonwoo went to take the piece of paper back as he said the last part of his sentence to Hansol. "I know where the house is but who do you want to see?" Hansol was starting to get mad at the lifeguard that he was also quite scared of, but he had Mingyu and his brother for muscle power wherever they were.

The so-called muscle powers were dragging their boyfriends' bags with every inch of strength in them at the exact moment Hansol thought the thought. "Why are you asking so many questions? It's my boyfriend's house, what about it?" Hansol was lying to a stranger. What was the worst that would happen?

Hansol swore he could feel Wonwoo's stare on the back of his head, but he stood his ground. The lifeguard gave the paper to Wonwoo before moving closer to Hansol, face only inches away from his.

"Funny, cause that's my ex-boyfriend's house."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

" 기쁘게 할래."

"I'll make you happy."