Gentle sexy

"Hyung, is there something you wanna talk about?" Seokmin carefully pulled Joshua into one of the many abandoned rooms their university had to offer. He often wondered why they had so many, but it was working in his favour, so he didn't ponder on the thought further.

Joshua frowned at the absence of his usual nickname but smiled softly before shaking his head. "Are you upset because it's Jun Hyung? Do you miss him? Do you regret choosing me?" Joshua snapped his head towards Seokmin, wasting no time cupping Seokmin's face in between his hands.

"Baby, I'll choose you all over again any day" Seokmin didn't get to say anything in return as Joshua pressed their lips together, trying to let Seokmin know how serious he was about them. "I miss him yes, I was just scared Seungkwan's heart didn't want Jun just like mine didn't" Seokmin finally relaxed before automatically fitting into Joshua's welcoming hug.

"Why would you think that?" Seokmin asked, interest setting in after his worry dissolved away. "It's just weird. I've barely seen them together. Besides, I thought he liked Hansol, Jeonghan was obsessed with the idea of them being together, but it's not just that! Remember the day we were about to...you know, on campus" Seokmin smirked as he snaked his arms around Joshua's waist.

"Mhm...yeah, I do" Joshua flinched at Seokmin's teeth grazing his ear but still gathered himself to explain further. I could've sworn I saw Hansol walk out of class. Only Seungkwan was there, so how does that make sense? Unless they were there to do the exact same thing we were there to do" Joshua finished with his theory as he waited to hear a response from his boyfriend.

"I don't disagree with the possibility. But are you sure it was Hansol? Maybe they just wanted to talk?" Joshua rolled his eyes at the suggestion. "Hansol looks nothing similar to anyone I've ever seen on campus besides Seungkwan's lips seemed swollen" Joshua pointed out before continuing.

"I hope I'm wrong. I really do" Seokmin nudged his shoulder and pointed at the window, which clearly displayed Seungkwan and Jun walking hand in hand through the university courtyard towards the dorms. "Whatever he had with Hansol, if what you're assuming is right sure doesn't seem to be happening anymore" Joshua scrunched his eyebrows before deciding to let it go.

"Since you brought it up, how about we finish what we started that day" Seokmin pushed Joshua onto one of the tables near them to get better access and play with the buttons on Joshua's white shirt, slipping his long fingers in between them as his lips worked its magic on Joshua's collarbone. "So fucking pretty" Joshua moaned softly at the curse that so rarely leaves his polite boyfriend's mouth.

"Wait! Close the blinds. It's not a one-way window."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

Seungkwan and Jun's laughter filled the dorm as they entered. Jun twirled Seungkwan around in joy before letting go of his hand and dropping down beside Wonwoo, who fondly watched the two.

"It worked! I'm sure it did. He must regret what he did" Seungkwan breathed out before sitting himself on the couch opposite the two. "Wait, is anyone else here?" Seungkwan slapped his mouth shut, not wanting to expose their little lie.

"Oh, I think Yanan is in the other room. His Korean isn't the best, and you didn't scream that in Chinese, so it's fine" Wonwoo dismissed the worry. "Is he new?" Jun questioned, peeking into the dorm hall, wondering if the boy had any friends yet.

"He's just been here for a few days. Since he transferred from his old university mid-semester, it's been hard for him. He's in the science department, he's super sweet, and it's adorable how he tries to communicate with little gestures since he can't express himself well in Korean," Seungkwan added.

"I have some music sheets to go over, so I'm going to head in" Seungkwan was about to retreat into his room before stopping on his heel. "I think I'll give Hansol another chance" Seungkwan shrugged as he held his lips in a tight smile.

Wonwoo was the first to break the silence after Seungkwan left. "Jun, please don't tell me that you're falling for Seungkwan now?" Jun's mouth opened in shock before he shook his head furiously. "What? No, Kwan is like a little brother to me" Wonwoo nodded, letting out the breath he was holding in relief.

"I'll admit I did have a little hope when I saw the look on Joshua's face. I thought he looked jealous. But, I'm probably wrong, right?" Wonwoo didn't reply but instead held Jun's face in his hands. "Let him go, Junie. He's not the one for you" Jun nodded reluctantly as he got up to leave.

"Can you ask mama to send me some Shabu-shabu tomorrow if she can? I miss her Shabu-shabu," Jun agreed without much thought and ruffled Wonwoo's hair. "Ah shit, I slept through evening class", a voice echoed through the dorm, only understandable to Jun.

A boy ran out into the common room, shirt only half-buttoned up and messily tucked into brown pants. His hair was falling everywhere, eyes shifting between the two boys present.

"Jun meet Yanan, what happened?" Wonwoo asked, waiting for Yanan to try and say what the problem was in his broken Korean. Instead, Yanan pointed to his watch before smiling awkwardly. "He's late for his evening classes", Jun translated, not wanting the boy to struggle any further.

"You probably need to know minimum Korean to sit in class, don't you?" Jun asked in Chinese, and Yanan's face instantly lit up at the language Jun was speaking, one he understood perfectly well. "I have a translator. She must be waiting" Yanan's panic returned as he made a mental note to meet Jun again.

"It was nice to meet you. I hope I'll see you again" Jun opened the door for Yanan, who was immediately running out of it. "Well, he seems nice" Jun walked out seconds after but not before waving to Wonwoo and slamming the door as hard as he could behind him, knowing it pisses his best friend off to unbelievable extents.

"What the hell just happened? Don't tell me I need to learn Chinese now!"

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

" 품에 안고 싶어 난."

"I want to hold you in my arms."