Aishiteru

"Why are you so cute?" Chan giggled as Hansol trapped him in an embrace. "I could eat you up" a small yelp escaped Chan's lip as Hansol bit between the boy's neck and shoulder bone. "You're obsessed with me" Hansol looked up at Chan without a doubt in his mind about the statement.

"I'm obsessed, I'm delusional, I'm in love" Hansol confessed honestly, moving in to capture Chan's lips in a soft kiss. Hansol let his hand rest on the small hold Chan had on his cheek. "Promise me you won't stop loving me" Chan pulled away so that he could lean his forehead against Hansol's as he let the warmth of the blankets they were cuddled up in and Hansol's own hold give him comfort.

"I can't love anyone other than you. I won't" it was so perfect from a third-person perspective, the two were so madly in love. All of it starting with a simple note Chan threw at Hansol with his number as a joke. Of course, he didn't expect Hansol to text him that very day first of all.

He certainly didn't expect him to call out of sheer curiosity and talk till 3 am with the absolute stranger. And he definitely didn't expect to find his first love in the American daydream that HIS Hansol was.

~

"What? You didn't feel like telling me you came back?" Hansol was fuming as he stared at the face that he once found his home in. "Nonie..." Chan took a step closer to Hansol only to have him further the gap. "Don't call me that. You lost all privileges to call me that when you did what you did" Chan was so close to crying, and all Hansol wanted to do was run to him.

To hold him in his arms and beg for an explanation, how could he leave everything they had for something so conceited. "I never wanted to leave you. I didn't go to Japan because I wanted to" Chan tried to walk closer, and Hansol surprisingly didn't retaliate this time.

"I begged him to not do this to us. I begged him to let me be with you, but he would've destroyed everything I worked so hard for. I had to think of my family, Vernon" not a single word that was coming out of Chan's mouth was making any sense to him.

"Who are you talking about!?" Only Chan used his English name. Only Chan knew that his mother wasn't the same as Seungcheol's. He would've never even dared to let anyone else into his messed up past life other than Chan, and that includes the name he left behind so long ago.

"Your father was going to drop the scholarship, it was either I leave you and go to Japan, or he would've kicked me out of University" Hansol forgot how to breathe as Chan lunged forward to pull him into a bear hug.

"I didn't have a choice" Hansol suddenly felt a wave of guilt for hating Chan for what he did with his entire heart even though he still loved him just as hard. "You're going back to Japan?" Chan nodded reluctantly, making Hansol's heart sink again.

"I still love you, Nonie"

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Why did you do that to me?" Hansol's voice was quiet as he pushed his father's office room open. The older male moved his eyeglasses lower in turn and shut the laptop he was working on before focusing his attention on Hansol.

"What is it today?" He asked, tone evident of annoyance with his youngest son as usual. "You let Cheol Hyung be with Jeonghan Hyung, but you had a problem with Chan and me?" Hansol sounded so broken in his own ears, but his father still remained with a stoic expression.

"That kid talked to you again? Isn't he supposed to be in Japan?" Hansol slammed his hand on the table to make a point of how serious he was. "Answer me, appa" Seungcheol showed up at the office entrance seconds after hearing the commotion.

"Yoon Jeonghan is the son of the Mayor. If your brother marries him, then that means ties to the most powerful and wealthiest family in Seoul. I would prefer it if he were a girl, but it's just a factor that I, unfortunately, have to overlook" Hansol turned around to see the colour drained from Seungcheol's face as he tried his best not to lose his temper.

"Before you start Seungcheol, I don't care what you do with that boy as long as it benefits me" Mr Choi put a hand up to shut down Seungcheol before he said anything to defend his love for Jeonghan as anything but materialistic.

"But that Lee boy, he's filth and I will not have you bring filth into this family! Especially if it's a boy Choi Hansol" both Seungcheol and Hansol looked so disappointed. They knew that their father was a hard man to please, but this wasn't something either of the brothers expected from him.

"Did you even love my mother? Or did you just marry her for the money?" Seungcheol started only to get glared at by his father. "Don't glare at me for that. Of course, you wouldn't have. That's why you went after Hansol's mother! And to take her son away just to hurt her when he was only four..." Seungcheol paused to check on Hansol, not wanting to hurt his little brother under any circumstances.

"You really are a sick man. You should've just made my life miserable. You could've let Hansol live in America in peace without you telling him that love isn't worth shit if it doesn't have a price tag" Hansol was quiet, he wanted to scream or shout, but he couldn't. He was happy to have Seungcheol do that for him.

"And about Jeonghan, if he were a girl or a boy, if he were rich beyond comprehension or dirt poor, I would still give myself to him in a heartbeat" Seungcheol pushed Hansol out of the office ahead of him, getting ready to leave himself.

"Don't teach us about love when you don't know the first thing about it."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"외롭게 만드는데"

"It makes me feel lonely."