Nonie

Seungcheol blinked in surprise, and his hand went to rub his now sore cheek. "Ow!" Seungcheol muttered under his breath as he took a glance in Jeonghan's direction.

"That hurt?" Jeonghan removed Seungcheol's hand to replace it with his own. "You slapped me. Yeah, it hurt" the pout on Seungcheol's face was evident even in his voice. "Well, good!" Jeonghan was visibly furious as he pinched the now red cheek.

"You want me to break up with you because of something your father said?" Jeonghan repeated, trying to make sure he didn't hear wrong. "I didn't hit you that hard" Jeonghan swapped his hand for his lips when he saw Seungcheol look distressed and kissed his cheek, occasionally blowing to make the pain subdue.

"Of course, you didn't. Your arm strength is horrible" Seungcheol teased as he looped an arm around Jeonghan's waist to pull him closer. "But I love the aftercare" Jeonghan shivered at his boyfriend's low voice in his ear before pulling away to glare at him.

"Pick a side. Do you want me to dump your ass or kiss you better?" Jeonghan crossed his arms as he stared intently, waiting for an answer. "Break up with me and then take care of my broken heart with kisses..." Seungcheol smirked and propped his elbows on the desk behind him.

"...and maybe more. Broken hearts would require so much more" Jeonghan rolled his eyes at Seungcheol's suggestion as he pulled the other's face towards his own, lips barely having any distance between them.

"I'm leaving you, Choi Seungcheol, run off and tell your daddy" the slight smile playing on Jeonghan's lips made it obvious that there was no seriousness to the statement. "Such a tempting offer. After hearing you say it, I know for a fact that I never want to hear it again" Seungcheol concluded, having discarded whatever plan he had coined to get Jeonghan far away from him.

"Who cares about what your dad thinks? No one, I care about what you think, and that's about it. Remember when I had long hair, and you told me one day out of the blue that it looked nice in a ponytail?" Seungcheol nodded, vividly remembering having gathered all his courage to talk to the beautiful boy that he had no idea how even to approach.

"I had my hair in a ponytail for that entire week just because of that. I love having your eyes on me and only me, so don't you ever look elsewhere" Jeonghan warned as he placed a quick peck on Seungcheol's lips.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"It's okay. I'll hide you from Chan" Seungkwan suggested as he walked into the university halls with Hansol, careful to avoid any kind of affection in case Wonwoo was around.

"You'll hide me?" Hansol asked in amusement, letting his hand extend towards Seungkwan just for it to get pushed away. "Not in public" Seungkwan warned, only to moments later be pulled into the closest room Hansol could find, conveniently being the boy's restroom.

"People will see us!" Seungkwan warned with zero threat in his voice as Hansol wasted no time in attaching his lips to Seungkwan's neck. "Fine" Hansol winked as he dragged Seungkwan into one of the stalls and continued his abuse on the shorter's neck after locking the door.

"They might hear us. They won't see us" Hansol promised against Seungkwan's skin as his hands went down to pull Seungkwan up so that his legs could wrap around Hansol's waist.

"Well, hello" Hansol looked up at Seungkwan, who was already submitting to his touches. "What? Get on with it, Choi" Seungkwan tapped Hansol's shoulder in an attempt to signal him to start doing something, anything.