Promise me a forever

"Don't you look handsome in a suit" Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows as he pulled a reluctant Wonwoo close to his chest. "Fucking hell, Mingyu stop. You're embarrassing me! Like the wedding speech I had to give wasn't embarrassing enough, it's Jun's job and I'm the one who ended up doing it" Wonwoo whined, using both his hands to push Mingyu's face away.

"You're a beautiful couple. You must be the ones getting married today" Mingyu smiled at the stranger who had happened to be at the wedding venue as a waiter and had rushed in late. "It should be, but he refuses to marry me until I finish my photography course" the girl looked at the pair in curiosity as she nodded.

"You're a photographer?" Mingyu shook his head as he glanced at Wonwoo, who was watching him intently. "I'm a microbiologist, the best in the country, may I add" Wonwoo crossed his arms proudly before telling her to search him up.

"You're a better photographer than a microbiologist, and you're supposed to be taking photos of the guests. Can you start already because Junie will be here any minute with his dream boyfriend, and I need to see the mystery guy first before anything" Mingyu fake sobbed as Wonwoo pushed him away from bragging about his skills to the poor waiter.

"Why do you get to be the best man, and I don't?" Mingyu glared at Seungcheol, who ended up being Hansol's best man, at one end of the room with his arms around Jeonghan and their adopted 1-year-old son, Minhyuk, swaying to the wedding music playing in the background. "Maybe because you kissed the groom once" Mingyu opened his mouth to defend himself, but Wonwoo was already walking away.

"I kissed him one time, and I was helping him for fucks- Chan!?" Mingyu and Wonwoo stopped in their tracks as they stared at Chan in the entrance with none other than Jun beside him. "What the hell?" Wonwoo voiced out, glaring at Jun without being discreet.

"Don't worry. I was invited. I'm not crashing the wedding" Chan shifted on his feet as he glanced back at Jun. "Your dream boy is Lee Chan? Are you out of your mind!?" Wonwoo ignored whatever Chan said as he went straight towards Jun, point finger out and ready to be pressed against Jun's chest.

"Wen Junhui, you've been trying to date Chan for years!? Is he the surprise? He's your boyfriend that you couldn't even show me, you dumb bitch. I understand well why you didn't tell me" Wonwoo smacked the side of Jun's head, who instantly went to rub the sore spot.

"Junie? You left me saying you'll tell me when to come in. Can I come in now?" A small voice asked from the entrance making everyone turn their heads. "One-second baby, I'm dealing with a mad man" Jun laughed at Wonwoo sarcastically before returning the glare with a smile.

"I didn't tell you because I'm dating your ex-roommate, and I was dating him behind your back for years" Jun patted Wonwoo's cheek, who was still processing the information. "That's why you always wanted to come over when Yanan was home" Remembering how ever since he and Yanan moved in together after university, Jun would always be home more than a normal amount.

"The first three years after university? Yanan, so that day you said you screamed weird at night because of a cockroach?" Jun put his arm up as if to answer the question in the statement, wrapping the other around Yanan to pull him closer. "That would be me. I'm the cockroach" Wonwoo's anger softened, but he still bolted to strangle Jun.

"I only got mad thinking it was Chan and you chose their wedding day to break the news but anyway, IN MY HOUSE!?" Wonwoo wasn't loosening his chokehold even when Jun tried to explain why he should let him go and that he was the MC for the wedding, so he couldn't die.

Mingyu watched, amused as he went to put his arms around both Chan and Yanan. "Let's go see if the bar is open" Mingyu suggested as he took one last look at the two best friends fighting for their life.