Pat-Bingsu

"You couldn't have taken me to get anything more healthy?" Seungkwan laughed but eagerly put a spoonful of the shaved ice in his mouth. "Excuse me, Pat-Bingsu is so very healthy" Hansol tried to explain, only for Seungkwan to roll his eyes back at him.

"Tell that to a dietician, and they'll punch you" Seungkwan teased, still focusing on his bowl. "No, I'll only say that to you. You can punch me, go ahead" Hansol pushed his face towards Seungkwan just to get flicked on the forehead. "Don't try me" Seungkwan was about to take another bite when his phone lit up with a call.

"My sister is calling me" Seungkwan frowned at the caller ID. "Aah Noona, what's wrong?" Seungkwan asked, just dropping the usual greetings. "How did you know something was wrong?" Seungkwan got up to excuse himself to the bathroom, not wanting to talk in front of Hansol in case it was something personal.

"I know you. You won't call without texting me first unless it's important" Seungkwan shut the restroom door before leaning on the sink and listening to his sister's voice. "He wants you back, kwan" Seungkwan groaned, knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"I can't do this, Noona. I ended things! I told him I didn't want to be that serious! Can't you deal with him? Please? Don't make me talk to him. It'll just be a lot of crying and screaming" Seungkwan clawed at the palms of his hands, not keen on the idea of dealing with this right now.

"You guys have been together since you were kids, so obviously it's hard on him. Can't you both try long distance?" Seungkwan was starting to get annoyed at his sister for taking his ex's side, but he tried to be civil since he was in a public restroom.

"I didn't leave him because I was coming here. I left him because I didn't feel like forcing myself to act like I was in love with him anymore" Seungkwan sighed, hating how insensitive he sounded. "Noona, tell Bin I'm sorry and that he'll find someone for him. It's just not me" Seungkwan hung up before his sister could even respond.

Hansol's face lit up as he saw Seungkwan return to their table. "Everything okay?" Hansol asked, finishing the last bit of his pat-bingsu. "Yeah, how about we go to your house now?" Hansol said he was going to help him release stress, right? That's exactly what he needed right now.

"Lead the way."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"I would suggest not touching any of the golf clubs. My dad has a sixth sense when it comes to those things" Hansol warned as he opened the door before peeking inside to ensure the house was void of people.

"I'll keep that in mind" Seungkwan felt very out of place, not having ever stepped foot in anywhere even near as big and fancy as Hansol's house. "I knew you were rich, but this is another level of rich" Seungkwan looked at the chandelier hanging on the ceiling in awe before carefully taking off his shoes.

"I feel so out of place" Seungkwan jumped slightly at the feeling of Hansol's lips on his neck. "Don't. It's just me" Seungkwan leaned his head back onto Hansol's neck as he felt the kisses travel up his jaw.

Without warning, Hansol detached his lips from Seungkwan, earning a desperate whine in return before dragging Seungkwan up the flight of stairs. "I don't think we should have sex in the hallway" Hansol laughed as he opened up the door to his bedroom before softly pushing Seungkwan in.

"This is exactly what I imagined your room to look like" Seungkwan mused as he stared at the metal music posters decorating the black wallpaper. "Yes, before you ask, my dad and the interior designer hate me for this" Hansol dropped himself on one of the bean bags that were lying in the corner of the room.